The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Physics is the most interesting. Chemistry is also kind of interesting as its like a branch of physics. Biology has its bits like genetics but I seriously don't give a crap about animal populations and is just boring.
I love both Biology and Chemistry...hence why I'll be spending my next 4 years at least studying both of them...
Though I think 4 more years of chem will be the death of me :p:

But yeah, beginning of GCSE I hated chem and loved bio, then by the end of yr 11 I loved chem but wasn't too keen on bio. At AS I loved both, though Chem was harder, and at A2...well, love bio, and chem's just..argh! But I'll get there :smile:

As for Physics...at GCSE I generally enjoyed it, apart from the odd topic, which was enough to put me off taking it further!
Biology was always mine - especially human biology (not very suprising seeing as i'm a medic i guess...)
Chemistry. Biology was ok too. Hated physics.
Reply 44
K!&R@N
I suppose because Physics consists of a bunch of equations and graphs which explain the examples as you described above...whereas with Biology we can actually SEE it... :laugh:

=.= Physics runs from the computer you're using, to the shelter you're in. To the transportation that moves you from A to B, to the satellite that allows you to ring your friends. How is that just an equation?
I hated them all but if I had to choose it would be Physics
Reply 46
I loved Physics, too bad I sucked at it.
Wow pretty even split.

For me - Chemistry, but I loved them all really.
Reply 48
Seems pretty even all round! I however liked chemistry!
Tut.exe
=.= Physics runs from the computer you're using, to the shelter you're in. To the transportation that moves you from A to B, to the satellite that allows you to ring your friends. How is that just an equation?

:laugh: I see your point, however it doesn't make Physics better than Biology...I couldn't survive without Biology and I still can't see Physics!! :p:
Biology.
Woah at how even it is!
Physics, because I was (and still am) a total maths geek.
Biology, it was the only one I actually displayed ability and had enthusiasm for, I really enjoyed it!

Chemistry was just not for me, although I really did get the knack of balancing equations eventually (shameful I know) and I think cause of a few balancing questions which came up in the exam got me my BB!

Physics? Let's not even go there!
Reply 53
Biology :biggrin:
Simply because I found it the most interesting, easiest to learn and remember because there were no calculations to learn and because it's actually relevant to what's going on inside me :smile:
Reply 54
Biology, though I never did great in it, I was better at Physics which I don't really enjoy.
Reply 55
Chemistry. I love making things go BOOM. I also loved how our teacher electrocuted us...how our hair would stand up!
:rofl:
K!&R@N
:laugh: I see your point, however it doesn't make Physics better than Biology...I couldn't survive without Biology and I still can't see Physics!! :p:

I think you missed the point!:wink: You can see physics because it's all around you constantly being applied...to everything. How exciting!

But yes my answer would be Physics.
I was absolutely rubbish at all the sciences and Maths, but I did think Physics was incredibly interesting, even if I didn't understand it! :biggrin:
Biology or chemistry but then I did AS Chemistry and hated it more than I'd hated anything in the world.
Reply 59
K!&R@N

Biology couldn't survive without physics.

Latest

Trending

Trending