The Student Room Group

Campbell Harris/S1 Exam

Is anyone else sitting this exam with Campbell Harris on the 19th january (Monday!)

Edexcel exam board

x
Reply 1
Campbell Harris? What's that?

I'm sitting the Edexcel S1 exam on Monday, but it's a re-sit.
Reply 2
Campbell Harris Personal Tutors, I'm an external student and wondered if anyone else was sitting it with them :smile: x
I did a few external exams there back in my A-level days, so if you have any questions... :smile:
Reply 4
i sat all my exams Jan 09 and thought they were excellent, no complaints from me
Reply 5
when do we get the results? & how??? x
Reply 6
Original post by Mustard-man
I did a few external exams there back in my A-level days, so if you have any questions... :smile:

Are they good and reliable?

Is it a goodplace, I am about to pay for my exam entries through the phone by my debit card, is it safe?
Original post by ninah1995162
Is it a goodplace, I am about to pay for my exam entries through the phone by my debit card, is it safe?

Yeah, back then they were good. You're quoting me 4 years ago however...
Yeah, back then they were good. You're quoting me 4 years ago however...

lol,sorry. i have paid though, the woman on the phone was sooo nice. but anyway, when you go in, hat do u do?? any advice/ help u can give me, what are the rooms like?? are there many people??
lol,sorry. i have paid though, the woman on the phone was sooo nice. but anyway, when you go in, hat do u do?? any advice/ help u can give me, what are the rooms like?? are there many people??
They're fine - everything standard really, as you would expect any centre hosting an exam to be. Aesthetically not as nice as your typically school assembly hall. As I said, things have probably changed since then.
They're fine - everything standard really, as you would expect any centre hosting an exam to be. Aesthetically not as nice as your typically school assembly hall. As I said, things have probably changed since then.

I was just a little worried, and wanted to ask something. I am doing a few exams at Cambell Harris, and two of them are psychology exams, the other two psychology exams I am doing at the college that I am currently in (the reason for me redoing the exams at a different centre- Campbell Harris, is because my college didn;t want me to resit, but I wanted to). And my question was, that since I am not cashing them in, as the college that I am currently in is certifying my whole grade, will the grades the I get at Campbell Harris count towards the overall grade that the college that I am currently in is giving me, as I have heard that they won;t even be able to see the grades that I get at Campbell Harris, so will the grades that I get from the exams done at your centre not count then?? And will they just use my old results when giving me my overall grade? I hope you understand what I mean, its a bit difficult to explain. And if my results that I get from the eams done in your centre do count towards the overall grade, and my college does put it in, will this overall grade be shown on the day that I get my results ( in August), or when I am getting my certificate (November/ October). It would be really helpfull if you gave me some information on this. And I am doing A levels.
Reply 12
I was just a little worried, and wanted to ask something. I am doing a few exams at Cambell Harris, and two of them are psychology exams, the other two psychology exams I am doing at the college that I am currently in (the reason for me redoing the exams at a different centre- Campbell Harris, is because my college didn;t want me to resit, but I wanted to). And my question was, that since I am not cashing them in, as the college that I am currently in is certifying my whole grade, will the grades the I get at Campbell Harris count towards the overall grade that the college that I am currently in is giving me, as I have heard that they won;t even be able to see the grades that I get at Campbell Harris, so will the grades that I get from the exams done at your centre not count then?? And will they just use my old results when giving me my overall grade? I hope you understand what I mean, its a bit difficult to explain. And if my results that I get from the eams done in your centre do count towards the overall grade, and my college does put it in, will this overall grade be shown on the day that I get my results ( in August), or when I am getting my certificate (November/ October). It would be really helpfull if you gave me some information on this. And I am doing A levels.

bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending