Reply 20
Rightys have no place here...
get back to burning council houses and shooting foxes, 'k? :smile:
l8rz
Reply 21
Brouhaha
I hope you don't vote Tory instead.
It's never EVER a wise move.

Yes I will be voting tory, I dont think you can do worse than Labour. I am an ex - Labour voter. This country has been utterly destroyed by rampant immigration, political correctness, iresponsible handling of the treasury, war in Iraq; labour are soft on crime and punishment, etc. I can go on and on.
teashoci
Yes I will be voting tory, I dont think you can do worse than Labour. I am an ex - Labour voter. This country has been utterly destroyed by rampant immigration, political correctness, iresponsible handling of the treasury, war in Iraq; labour are soft on crime and punishment, etc. I can go on and on.

You wanna hear something funny I found on wikipedia the other day?

In an interview with Wikinews in 2007 Benn agreed with Mrs. Thatcher who, when asked her greatest achievement, said "New Labour".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Benn
Reply 23
Brouhaha
l8rz

I would do if you lot hadn't stolen my shotgun. Bloody thieves! :wink:
Reply 24
teashoci

If you're against multiculturalism, speaking to people nicely, a fair economy and rehabilitation in prisons, you should never have voted Labour in the first place, because you aren't left-wing, you are right-wing.
Sorry to break it to yaaa.
Reply 25
You listen to me, I am against multi culturism, hwoever I am not against a multi racial society there is a big differance.

I am one of the students on the board of racial equality at my college. I have many many friends from differant ethnicities. I have travelled the world and experianced more cultures than you can imagine. So dont you dare talk down to me like I am some racist. A*SEHOLE
Reply 26
Labour (or Liarbour) are idiots.

Well, it is labour related.....
Reply 27
QwentyJ
I would do if you lot hadn't stolen my shotgun. Bloody thieves! :wink:

The government took away your shotgun? Now thats some tyranny that only the Labour Party could conjure up.
Reply 28
teashoci
You listen to me, I am against multi culturism, hwoever I am not against a multi racial society there is a big differance.

No there is not.
Please explain this difference to me... because as far as I'm aware, those are synonyms.

teashoci

I am one of the students on the board of racial equality at my college. I have many many friends from differant ethnicities. I have travelled the world and experianced more cultures than you can imagine. So dont you dare talk down to me like I am some racist. A*SEHOLE

Oh, lucky you, travelling the world, seeing exploited nations...
but "not in your backyard" eh?
:smile: Hmm.
anyway, just so everyone else knows, I wasn't saying all right-wing people are racist, but I was saying that left wing people are generally more pro-immigration. Therefore, teashoci, you probably shouldn't vote for them.
Reply 29
Im going to be a elector who makes his choices using rationality and logic. I was supporting Labour but now David Camron has flattered my heart and stole it lool!
Reply 30
have you never heard of integration and assimilation as opposed to multi culturism ?
Reply 31
Tory Dan
The government took away your shotgun? Now thats some tyranny that only the Labour Party could conjure up.

Couldn't believe it. I have to use a Crossbow now.

A crossbow! :mad: A sodding crossbow. Great! Mr fox has scarpered by the time I winch the effing bolt in for pete's sake.
Reply 32
teashoci
have you never heard of integration and assimilation as opposed to multi culturism ?

I have indeed, I have also heard of totalitarian states, have you?
This is a fun game, we could play it all day.
Basically, you want all people to pretend to be white, British, and that their lives revolve around their Sunday roasts. You think Asian people are fine, as long as they aren't wearing a sari or a headscarf because "THAT'S NOT ENGLISH CULTURE".
Or am I wrong?
I can see how one might support the values of the Labour movement, but how can you possibly support this government and the party as they are now? They're just filled with an absolute bunch of hypocritical little *****.
Tory Dan
Woot go Labour!

Where did your pretty profile picture go, you were quite hot for a leftist! :yep:

ah well sorry to disappoint, but you will just have to look at gorgeous gordon's face now instead. :p:

ps. you never know, you might start warming to him a bit!
Brouhaha
l8rz

hehe i like that :wink: :yep:
Reply 36
pollystyrene07
ah well sorry to disappoint, but you will just have to look at gorgeous gordon's face now instead. :p:

Those jowly cheeks? That's a face only a mother could love....poor Gordy.
Reply 37
pollystyrene07

Oh indeed, I think Gordon Brown is fantastic. He's made the Labour Party unelectable ensuring Conservative rule for at least the next decade. :yep:
Tory Dan
Oh indeed, I think Gordon Brown is fantastic. He's made the Labour Party unelectable ensuring Conservative rule for at least the next decade. :yep:

Alas, Dan, I wouldn't be so confident. Brown knows he'll lose the next election. Now, I would never, ever be so cynical as to suggest he's doing it on purpose, but intent or no, Brown is ruining not only the next generation, but also the next government; Whoever it is is going to be forced to cut spending to curtail the debt. Thanks to Brown's enormous debt, they also won't be able to cut taxes, so the people will have voted in a party that's now offering them less "product," as it were, for the same cost. People don't like that, even if they don't realise that the product they were receiving before was in credit and totally unsustainable. I think it's entirely possible for the next party to win the general election to only be in power for four years, unfortunately.

Thanks, Gordon. We all really appreciate you using the economy as a political football, you arrogant, hypocritical ****.
Tory Dan
Yeah indeed, you will fall for my Tory charms and be swept away. I love watching Jeremy Kyle in the morning on tv as well tucked up in bed. :wink:

yeah me too!! ok so that's what we'll do on our date then- lie in bed and watch jeremy kyle all day, can't bloody wait! hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending