henry365
hahah nice pic of the messy bed there :wink:

I'd just woken up and thought 'hey! lets take a picture :colondollar:' :grin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
I don't think i saw anyone on here, but hopefully we'll all be back in October so it wont matter :biggrin:
thabnks for all the info and pics: it loosk great :smile:
Best open day ever. You just knew it was going to be something special right from the beginning judging by the welcoming committee. I've firmed my offer and just can't wait to go now! October is so far away D:
Reply 84
-WhySoSerious?
Here are a few pics that i took :smile:

Sup Tees North :cool:
arkbar
Sup Tees North

awesome block, hope i get it next year :biggrin:
Reply 86
-WhySoSerious?
awesome block, hope i get it next year :biggrin:

To be fair, it's a mirror of Tees S and Tyne N/S, so all of them are the same.
arkbar
To be fair, it's a mirror of Tees S and Tyne N/S, so all of them are the same.

Oh, well, guess i'll be happy anywhere then! :biggrin:

edit: Just firmed durham :smile:
paper dreams
Best open day ever. You just knew it was going to be something special right from the beginning judging by the welcoming committee. I've firmed my offer and just can't wait to go now! October is so far away D:

Hey, did you go on the tues/weds open day?
-WhySoSerious?
Hey, did you go on the tues/weds open day?

No, I went on Mon/Tues :smile: Apparently the police turned up to calm all the open day reps down because they were a little overexcited on the first day lol XD
paper dreams
No, I went on Mon/Tues :smile: Apparently the police turned up to calm all the open day reps down because they were a little overexcited on the first day lol XD

LMAO :biggrin: hahahah

yeah, was wondering, there were only two girls for econ on tues/weds

Woop! Just got my firm decision letter through. So excited.

Easter as well. Good times :grin:
-WhySoSerious?
LMAO :biggrin: hahahah

yeah, was wondering, there were only two girls for econ on tues/weds

Woop! Just got my firm decision letter through. So excited.

Easter as well. Good times :grin:

There was a pretty even boy/girl ratio for Econ when I went. How many Econ people were there altogether on the Tues/Wed?

I have my letter too! Uni's so close, I can't wait! I am going to be absolutely crushed if I don't get my grades now.
paper dreams
There was a pretty even boy/girl ratio for Econ when I went. How many Econ people were there altogether on the Tues/Wed?

I have my letter too! Uni's so close, I can't wait! I am going to be absolutely crushed if I don't get my grades now.

Erm, there were only about 7 i think!

And same! Just need to work extra hard in physics now :smile:
Twas fun :biggrin: First open day I've been to where going out and getting pissed is actually encouraged. Oxford locked us into the college...
boo oxford :P
Reply 95
I have FINALLY got round to firming my offer (scariest thing I have ever done since I always mess up technological things) and now I can't wait to go! As long as I get AAA, that is...
Reply 96
Shmerm
I wasn't a rep, I was around, but one of the reps was a 3rd year Civil Engineer, so it was probably him! Did he have crazy blond hair?

Hehe yes that was me Matt! :biggrin: The reps worked so hard to try and make the open days fun for everyone so its nice to read that our work was worth it for you guys!
Reply 97
AndyTatts
Hehe yes that was me Matt! :biggrin: The reps worked so hard to try and make the open days fun for everyone so its nice to read that our work was worth it for you guys!

OMG! You made me laugh so much, especially in the quiz!

Do many people at Durham actually have TSR? Or is it just a few people?
Reply 98
Anyone know how it goes with applying for accommodation within the college?? I.e. when do we do it, how is it allocated...etc...
Reply 99
00Anna
Anyone know how it goes with applying for accommodation within the college?? I.e. when do we do it, how is it allocated...etc...

After results day. You'll get a package with forms in after that.

Latest

Trending

Trending