The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
JustLau
I'm doing it now. C3, C4, D1 and FP1. Yeah its do-able, especially with study leave, if you get that.

This is why I hate January exams. In between exams, my Latin teachers insist on giving me the usual four homeworks a week. The lack of study leave screws everything up.

Okay, thanks.
You said you're not a natural mathematician, so you're clearly prepared to put in the work, it may seem a bit daunting doing 4, but if you work hard, it is achievable.
And you never know, you may be happy with the grades you get after tomorrows exams.
Good luck.
Reply 22
Going_To_California
You said you're not a natural mathematician, so you're clearly prepared to put in the work, it may seem a bit daunting doing 4, but if you work hard, it is achievable.
And you never know, you may be happy with the grades you get after tomorrows exams.
Good luck.

I know it'll be a lot of work, but I worry that because I'm not a natural mathematician, even revising loads won't get me the grades I want, if you see what I mean. Hopefully preparing well in advance will help.

Thanks!
Reply 23
llacerta
...if I ended up having to do four maths modules in the summer? I'm giving M1 and C3 a shot tomorrow, but I'm worried about both of them and can't see myself doing well enough to leave the grades as they are.

Taking into account that I am not a natural mathematician whatsoever, would I be screwed if I attempted C3, C4, M1 and D1 in the summer? Has anyone else done that many maths modules in the same period and found it to be do-able?

(Not sure if this should be in the maths section or not, move if necessary please mods.)

Hi, I am in my first year of 6th form and am doing my AS exams. I have just done 4 maths modules in the past 10 days, I did C1, C2, S1 and D1, also I had chemistry, physics and general studies exams. So, yes it is achievable, I think I got A's in all the maths ones :smile:, but I did have to work really hard for the maths ones. I also have at least 4 modules for maths in the summer.

Good Luck with it all!
Reply 24
I'm doing 5 - C2, S1, S2, D1, FP1
You'll be fine :smile:

Latest