Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mayer Brown Interview...?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    I got it! Called me up the afternoon after my interview and offered me a place dead chuffed!
    Shall we say 25% commission on your Vac Scheme earnings? :p:

Just kidding! Well done!

EDIT: Well done slanted as well!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks TommehR!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slanted_and_enchanted)
    I thought the graduate recruitment were exceptionally friendly..?

Tasha-twi, i'm sure you will be fine. I saw on the other thread where you have interviews, pretty impressive!

Are you law or non-law?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't really find them that friendly. She basically read the questions off a sheet and then wrote down everything I said without even looking at me. Their offices were so nice.

I'm non-law. Yeh I've had some pretty amazing interviews but I just don't do myself justice in them!

congrats anyway
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha-twi)
    I didn't really find them that friendly. She basically read the questions off a sheet and then wrote down everything I said without even looking at me. Their offices were so nice.

I'm non-law. Yeh I've had some pretty amazing interviews but I just don't do myself justice in them!

congrats anyway
    We had a very different experience I think... Complete opposite for me! Have you heard back yet? Good luck if you're still waiting!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview earlier today. Does anyone know how long they take to tell you?
    They seemed very friendly in mine.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it depends. they called the afternoon after my interview and some people have said that they heard the day after or two days after...and at the interview, one of the grad recruitment ladies was telling someone that theyd hear by beginning of the next week...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it depends. they called the afternoon after my interview and some people have said that they heard the day after or two days after...and at the interview, one of the grad recruitment ladies was telling someone that theyd hear by beginning of the next week...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah ok, thanks so would have heard back by now if was going to be today?
    they seem to be interviewing a lot of people - there were two at a time when I was there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else heard back yet? How did it go? Good luck!

I was just wondering, for people who got the VS, what they were doing for accomodation?

Oh, and someone should make a Facebook group for us all to keep in contact!

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No idea about accom at the moment (see my 'accommodation' thread for more info!) Might look at halls, but may well look in to a hotel! What're you thinking about doing?

Is anyone on the Easter scheme here? I know slanted_and_enchanted is a Summer schemer (right?)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slanted_and_enchanted)
    Has anyone else heard back yet? How did it go? Good luck!

I was just wondering, for people who got the VS, what they were doing for accomodation?

Oh, and someone should make a Facebook group for us all to keep in contact!

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I aim to please...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=51145378799

EDIT: I feel like a huge relief has been lifted from my shoulders..for now! So relieved. MB was always my favourite firm!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herbie198)
    I aim to please...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=51145378799

EDIT: I feel like a huge relief has been lifted from my shoulders..for now! So relieved. MB was always my favourite firm!
    Summer or easter scheme? Apologies for just PMing you too, didn't realise you had posted this!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I know this is so random but I was reading through your threads and I was wondering if you could answer a few questions about mayer brown as I am about to apply for a vacation scheme/training contract. If you could PM me I'd be so grateful - thanks!! xxx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 27, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.