The Student Room Group

Generating quick money!?

Any ideas how i can generate quick money to pay for my first year at Uni? Open to all sensible suggestions however i am overloaded with work from sixth form in my final year so getting a job is kind of out of the equation.

If you can see any potential here, i am very technically minded and known to alot of my friends as a 'techi' so i'm first point of call when something technical is broken.

Scroll to see replies

Theft.
Reply 2
join a pyramid scheme
Sell your kidneys / blood
Reply 4
sell yourself :p:
Gamble
Reply 6
Quick money?

What like F1 driver?
Reply 8
hakim37
join a pyramid scheme

What is a pyramid scheme?
Reply 9
Alt+F4!!

...oooh. we're talking about real life aren't we..not zoo tycoon. nvm

But seriously the only realistic way of getting £££ is to get a job. I'm at college and i work saturday and sunday, tiring but the £££ is worth it.
Reply 10
Street corner, 12am, Red heels
Reply 11
bcji
Any ideas how i can generate quick money to pay for my first year at Uni? Open to all sensible suggestions however i am overloaded with work from sixth form in my final year so getting a job is kind of out of the equation.

If you can see any potential here, i am very technically minded and known to alot of my friends as a 'techi' so i'm first point of call when something technical is broken.

You have like 4 months between finishing 6th form and starting uni, just go all out, work every day for 4 months :yep:
Reply 12
most people at uni live off their student loans...
Enter an essay competition and try to win it.
Reply 14
get a job. i work 8 hours a week (thurs and sat nights) and im in my final year of sixth form.
if you don't have time for a job because you study all the time you need to lighten up and get a social life too
Reply 15
find something you can buy that's cheap and you know will sell more than you paid for and get loads of profits.
Reply 16
babysit, seriously good way of earning money- they give you cake and money while you sit and watch tv.

sell stuff on ebay- but you props wont make much

start a tuck shop at school- i do that we make £50 a week
Reply 17
Reply 18
Do some babysitting, it's easy money, some people pay quite a bit and you can do your work for sixth form whilst you're there.
Simple :smile:
Reply 19
Someone (I can't remember exactly who right now) said "there are four ways to get money: marry it, inherit it, win it, or earn it".

Latest

Trending

Trending