The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yuffie
Not really, it's survival of the species and at the rate thing are going it is likely white people will die out. I believe everyone's equal and am not racist at all but would be very upset if there ended up being no white people being left in the world. A number of ethnicities have died out over time and I'd be very sad if my own did, is that not only natural?
Stop being so spoon-fed views and what you apparently "should" think, by the Guardian mate. There's a thing white people love to do and it's called "act all offended on behalf of others". Stop it.

I'm Iranian and i don't think you are racist for wanting the white race to survive, the problem with this country is that it's too liberal and PC, everyone is scared of being branded a racist (and i don't blame them, look at the fuss that was made over the princes comments) But, sadly, the white race will end in the end (apart from maybe 100,000 who refuse to mix)
Reply 61
I'll just chip in here. China has 1.3 billion citizens. I doubt you would find many chinese people who claim that they ALL are real Chinese.
I think the statistic regarding Chinese woman could mean two things - either Chinese men aren't getting any, or perhaps Chinese men are going for white girls? Every girl friend I've had has been White British so far and i'm Chinese, I know quite alot of people like me too. I think the probability of dating another Chinese quite low due to there being very little CHinese people around. In my home town, there are like 2 Chinese guys in my old school!
Reply 62
I don't see what the big deal is if the whites or the blacks or whatever die out. I can't comprehend why anyone would be sad about it. It's not because I read the Guardian, or have been brainwashed into political correctness - I just genuinely don't see why it matters. Apparently in a long time to come everyone will be a sort of mid-way colour between white and black because of all the inter-breeding between races, and I suppose it's sort of a shame if everyone is the same colour just because it's good to have variety in appearance, but it's not something I particularly care about. I'd be dead long before it happened, in any case.
HESA
OP: How do you think white men feel when they read "one in five black men have white partners"?

I would tell the ones who made a fuss to get over themselves too, tbh. Some black women are quite hot. :biggrin:

That and you could be dissing the gay guys out there.
Zophixan
I'll just chip in here. China has 1.3 billion citizens. I doubt you would find many chinese people who claim that they ALL are real Chinese.
I think the statistic regarding Chinese woman could mean two things - either Chinese men aren't getting any, or perhaps Chinese men are going for white girls? Every girl friend I've had has been White British so far and i'm Chinese, I know quite alot of people like me too. I think the probability of dating another Chinese quite low due to there being very little CHinese people around. In my home town, there are like 2 Chinese guys in my old school!

Where I stay is packed with non white British people, packed with Black people, Chinese, Indian people etc in fact in my house the landlord ended up stop taking in Chinese students as the house was packed with them! 20 rooms of which 8 had Chinese tenants who had other Chinese friends so the house was packed, they did start annoying the other tenants though as they started being in living room or kitchen a lot or them and friends using the broadband for youtube so noone else in house had connection as they took the entire collection
HESA
:wink: I loled.

Why is this funny to you?

I just started that sometimes I find the look of a guy with Chinese origin attractive. Fail to see why one would lol to that...
HESA
OP: How do you think white men feel when they read "one in five black men have white partners"?

Also the stats never said that, it stated that one in five have relations with a women of a different group without stating which one it was.
Reply 67
Yuffie
Not really, it's survival of the species and at the rate thing are going it is likely white people will die out. I believe everyone's equal and am not racist at all but would be very upset if there ended up being no white people being left in the world. A number of ethnicities have died out over time and I'd be very sad if my own did, is that not only natural?
Stop being so spoon-fed views and what you apparently "should" think, by the Guardian mate. There's a thing white people love to do and it's called "act all offended on behalf of others". Stop it.

If things really start getting bad we can always claim the North Africans, Japanese and a fair few middle easterners. The Chinese maybe taking it a bit too far though.
Reply 68
Mr_Steve_Stifler
This was taken from the Guardian. Whilst i am very happy with the statistics overall this particular one has pissed me off , and i mean really pissed me off.

English men sometimes refer to 'Johnny Foreigner' stealing his women. Well this is how i feel now except for the fact that this is just under half of all Chinese women in Britain.

Yeah heaven forbid, that if someone goes to a country in which 90% of the population are white, there is some statistical chance of miscegenation going on.
Reply 69
danni_bella
Why is this funny to you?

I just started that sometimes I find the look of a guy with Chinese origin attractive. Fail to see why one would lol to that...

Because the way you said it was funny. It was like a "not" joke.

You could have said, i sometimes find asian guys cute, instead you said i find them cute.

sometimes.
Reply 70
danni_bella
Also the stats never said that, it stated that one in five have relations with a women of a different group without stating which one it was.

Well i'm willing to bet 80% of those relations are with white women.
HESA
Because the way you said it was funny. It was like a "not" joke.

You could have said, i sometimes find asian guys cute, instead you said i find them cute.

sometimes.

Ok I got lazy and didn't feel like changing the whole sentence to fit 'sometimes' in :p:
HESA
Well i'm willing to bet 80% of those relations are with white women.

Well that's your view, so the fact that you think this is not anyone else's problem (if you want to call it that) but for yourself.
Reply 73
danni_bella
Ok I got lazy and didn't feel like changing the whole sentence to fit 'sometimes' in :p:

:p: I didn't say it was a bad thing anyway, i just said i loled.
Reply 74
danni_bella
Well that's your view, so the fact that you think this is not our problem.

well it is a fact really, the ammount of women who are not white or black is very little, therefore only around 90% (it's not 80% either, that was a typo) of these relationships are with white women.

Anyway, the numbers don't matter, i was just pointing out to the op that it's the same in any race, men hate it when men from other races date women from their race.
Reply 75
I'm Chinese and I'll pick my future partner based on personality and shaggability, neither of which will be affected by whether or not they are the same race as me. Do you really believe women should procreate just to "protect" a skin colour?

And besides, I don't think I've ever met a Chinese male outside my family and I live in London.
HESA
well it is a fact really, the ammount of women who are not white or black is very little, therefore only around 90% (it's not 80% either, that was a typo) of these relationships are with white women.

Anyway, the numbers don't matter, i was just pointing out to the op that it's the same in any race, men hate it when men from other races date women from their race.
Ok fair enough.

But to the OP (and to you, take note) - spare a thought for the women of Carribean/African heritage! :frown: My God, I don't get why people are complaining, there are some very attractive women of that ethnicity these days :cool:
Reply 77
Who cares? You like who you like. It's got nothing to do with race and preservation.
Nishil
Who cares? You like who you like. It's got nothing to do with race and preservation.

Yeah I agree with this too :biggrin:

Well where I live people don't seem to care that much about the 'statistics' and crap like that, which is the way I prefer it tbh (that's why I moved here from another city that DID care).
Reply 79
danni_bella
Ok fair enough.

But to the OP (and to you, take note) - spare a thought for the women of Carribean/African heritage! :frown: My God, I don't get why people are complaining, there are some very attractive women of that ethnicity these days :cool:

I didn't say anything bad about African women, what i said could also apply to african men who are "pissed off" with statistics about white/asian men getting jiggy with african women.

p.s pic or it didn't happen :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending