The Student Room Group
I got engaged..:biggrin:
Reply 2
katechar_X
I got engaged..:biggrin:

:eek: Wow!!! Congratulations! :biggrin: What an amazing way to celebrate your 3 years :smile:
MsP
:eek: Wow!!! Congratulations! :biggrin: What an amazing way to celebrate your 3 years :smile:

Aw thanks, we've just had our fifth anniversary now. :smile:

Maybe you could make something significant to your relationship? Have you collected any keepsakes for the time you two have been together? Ive got so much, cards, pictures, letters (i was in a ldr also, but we live together now :smile: ) even reciepts from going out for dinner, making you could make them into a scrapbook? or smething of that sort?
Reply 4
I second the scrapbook idea!
Reply 5
katechar_X
Aw thanks, we've just had our fifth anniversary now. :smile:

Maybe you could make something significant to your relationship? Have you collected any keepsakes for the time you two have been together? Ive got so much, cards, pictures, letters (i was in a ldr also, but we live together now :smile: ) even reciepts from going out for dinner, making you could make them into a scrapbook? or smething of that sort?

Yeah I've got loads, we normally half em and keep the reciepts, cinema tickets, pictures etc
I could make a scrapbook kinda thing but it would be hard to hide (our parents dont know!) Also I know i cant make it the best that i would want it to be.. :frown: I dont want to put all those memories on something which might look crap!
And congratulations on your 5h year anniversary! WOW:smile:
Reply 6
MsP
Yeah I've got loads, we normally half em and keep the reciepts, cinema tickets, pictures etc
I could make a scrapbook kinda thing but it would be hard to hide (our parents dont know!) Also I know i cant make it the best that i would want it to be.. :frown: I dont want to put all those memories on something which might look crap!
And congratulations on your 5h year anniversary! WOW:smile:

how come your parents don't know?!

Latest

Trending

Trending