The Student Room Group

interviews at aberdeen?

ok, that title may have seemed nebulous, but now that i've got your attention is there anyone that could tell me the format of an aberdeen interview? i've already had one at HYMS, and that interview was very different. first of all they didn't know anything about me and hadn't read my personal statement. they asked i think 10 questions in total, they also had me read an article before i went in. the format was the same for everyone and we all got asked the same Qs that day but nobody told anybody what was coming up so we all had a fair starting ground.

so, is aberdeen like that or do they read your PS? are we going to be in bag groups? how may Qs? large panel? are they nice? what do they look for? any sample questions?

sorry about all the questions, thing is i know i have more only i'm in a big rush!

i just need to know what i've let myself in for and what prep i need to do.

thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Mines is on the 11th. I have been told that they are quite friendly..
Reply 2
It's really just a standard normal interview, no articles or tasks or anything like that.

2 interviewers, they're really friendly and really put you at ease. Most of my questions were about my PS, hobbies and commitment to medicine etc...As long as you're prepared you'll do fine, can't remember how many questions there were =/

Good luck =]

Latest

Trending

Trending