The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There are more worst things happening right now in different parts of the world. We cant do anything about it. The world is a cruel place and i hope this kind of thing wont happen to anyone again
i read this about 5 mins ago.. and was truly horrified at them.. to do such a thing to someone who has learning difficulties too, they thought she was an easy target..

Darkel
That's not that bad. Did you hear about those kids in Ukraine that tortured and killed people for fun?

how the **** is that not that bad?
Reply 42
Cue lots of pages of knee-jerk 'Bring back the death penalty!' reactions :rolleyes:.

Using one, evidently emotive, news article to try and justify the death penalty is so stupid I don't know where to begin.

However, they should have definitely got a longer sentence (I'm thinking 15 to life).
raziell
Cue lots of pages of knee-jerk 'Bring back the death penalty!' reactions :rolleyes:.

Using one, evidently emotive, news article to try and justify the death penalty is so stupid I don't know where to begin.

However, they should have definitely got a longer sentence (I'm thinking 15 to life).

This.
matt1991
They as good as did, though. Poor girl has to live with that on her mind for as long as she lives.

I suppose you're right on the other hand! It would be slightly barbarous to go around killing willy-nilly!

I know, but the punishment would not befit the crime. They didn't physically kill her. Perhaps they should be flogged for their actions as well. Fifteen years in prison should be more than sufficient. Perhaps they will learn remorse eventually and then top themselves.
Mush
Because we aren't sure what happens in the afterlife. We know for certain that we can make these people suffer if they are alive. We do not know if we can make them suffer if we kill them :smile:. Perhaps hell doesn't await.

I wouldn't really be interested in making them suffer, I'd just want to be rid of them - and also to prevent potential rapists from becoming actual rapists, using fear if necessary...
Get the victimless criminals out of prison and give these people sixty years, not six.
reems23
If you can't fit a snooker ball in there anus' when they leave prison. I will not be best pleased.

lol wat good will that do? They might do the same thing to others
Reply 48
Kd3239
lol wat good will that do? They might do the same thing to others

Because I believe the punishment isn't sufficient for the crime committed. Raping a rapist?

That's another thread I think.
Bagration
Get the victimless criminals out of prison and give these people sixty years, not six.

So some criminals should go to prison and some shouldn't? :s-smilie:
Darkel
That's not that bad. Did you hear about those kids in Ukraine that tortured and killed people for fun?

They video'd like 2 or 3 of the videos, and I have to say I watched a whole one of those and it's the worst thing I have seen on the internet.

But just because that's one of the very worst killing spree's to happen in recent times, doesn't make this case at all anyless sick, twised and down right disgusting.
Meteorshower
So some criminals should go to prison and some shouldn't? :s-smilie:
Victimless crimes shouldn't exist. The reason prisons are full up and people like this are being released is because prisons are stuffed with people who committed "victimless crimes."

Incidentally I bet if three white guy raped a black girl with learning disorder there'd be screams of racism.
Bagration
Victimless crimes shouldn't exist. The reason prisons are full up and people like this are being released is because prisons are stuffed with people who committed "victimless crimes."

Incidentally I bet if three white guy raped a black girl with learning disorder there'd be screams of racism.

but thats the world we live in.. where the white man has no rights to claim racism.. double standards i'm afraid
Bagration

So you are saying any current crime that has no victim should be made legal?
Reply 54
I hope their **** get crushed to a pulp by seriel-killers in jail.
Disgusting scum. I hope they drop the soap bar.
Meteorshower
So you are saying any current crime that has no victim should be made legal?
Do you know what "victimless crimes" are? What I mean is that arresting drug dealers and putting them in prison only makes the legal system more unjust by potentially shortening the serving spans of people like those that the OP linked to. That's a different story, really.
Yeah it is really sad! But this is so old? I remember seeing this long ago..
Reply 58
:s-smilie: :sad: People can be horrible.
Reply 59
Duncan70
They video'd like 2 or 3 of the videos, and I have to say I watched a whole one of those and it's the worst thing I have seen on the internet.

It's believed that they were filming the murders for a foreign business man who wanted a series of forty (!) snuff movies, as described by Caitlin Moran here. Frankly, if that article and the comments don't put you off watching the video, you've got far too great a morbid fascination.

Latest

Trending

Trending