The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

NDGAARONDI
You wake up at 2pm or start work at 2pm?

unfortunately the former.

But seriously, I do make sure I organise myself properly. The 2pm is only after getting hammered, thankfully. :smile:
Lottelo
But seriously, I do make sure I organise myself properly. The 2pm is only after getting hammered, thankfully. :smile:

I don't get hammered. :smile:
Reply 42
Russell
Mmmmm port and a fine cigar after dinner in the drawing room - perfect for rounding up a long day.

*throws up*...

I tried a cigar once (i was forced)...I really dont see the appeal, unless u like sucking on a poo-smelling stick...
NDGAARONDI
I don't get hammered. :smile:

its mainly because I'm a lightweight. But I make sure that I don't lose all sense of self control - i have never thrown up while drinking, unlike a lot of my friends.

Damnit, I need more responsible friends! :smile:
Annik
*throws up*...

I tried a cigar once (i was forced)...I really dont see the appeal, unless u like sucking on a poo-smelling stick...

I agree. Cigars/cigarettes are bloody disgusting, and not just for those who smoke them.
Reply 45
Well thats your opinion. I like the smell of a cigar. Cigarettes are sick, and smell worse. I must stress I am not a frequent smoker! Just one like Will Smith in Independence Day.
There seem to be loads of emergent threads on the subject of LLMs; just thought I'd mention that the Spring issue of Lex has a feature article on LLMs - much of it is replicated on the website. http://www.lexonthenet.co.uk/news.php?contentid=31897&include=lft_menu_law

Latest

Trending

Trending