The Student Room Group

How good looking do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Below average.
Most people would probably say "average" because they're so used to seeing themselves that it's nothing particularly special or particularly repulsive.

That's why I really can't tell about myself :s-smilie:
"I think I'm ugly"
I'm not the ugliest, but I'm not attractive at all.
I'd have put 'very ugly' but make up helps a bit.
Reply 43
emmers1990
What is average anyway?

I rated myself on the opinions others have gave of me.
Average - You sure? I predict this will have a high score, but the vast majoirty of people aren't average.

You do realise that you are reducing the effectiveness of the poll by writing your little opinions by the side of each answer?
I'm an average looking girl, I hope!
Reply 46
I'll go for slightly above average.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong (profile pic >< )
Reply 47
SuicideCommando
"I think I'm ugly"

:eek: lies! (wb btw)

personally voted for "Below average, but I think I'm OK."... I don't have a bum for a face and I don't think I make anyone's eyes burn, but I really hate a few things about my body and it really digs at me. grrrr.
Reply 48
Almost everyone thinks they're average here, but there's no doubt a lot if not most are above average. It's OK to find yourself attractive as long as you're not big headed about it.

IMO having a high self esteem is one of the most important aspects of being happy. Love yourself, because you're not going to change!
Reply 49
SuicideCommando
"I think I'm ugly"

I hate it when obviously pretty girls call themselves ugly.

There's something very wrong with our world.
Reply 50
I rated myself on the opinions others have gave of me.

Wow, this is what's wrong.
Reply 51
Ugly.....very ugly....
Reply 52
halbeth
I hate it when obviously pretty girls call themselves ugly.

There's something very wrong with our world.

Me too!!! lol
My face is tolerable but I'm quite fat. I hope that nobody would point me out on a street for either good or bad reasons. If I've been working out a lot and I have a tan I would say slightly above average but the rest of the year, I'm just average.
Ohhhh me me me me, I'm ugllaaaaayy but people like my hair, thats about all they use me for ;/
Reply 55
shell_owusu
Personally, I'd say 7/10- which constitutes as 'good looking'. Sue me. :rolleyes:

^^ This!! LOOOOOOL! *high fives*

HI 5 BABY!
average.....:cool:
Reply 57
Im glad someone else clicked 'extremely good looking' lol.
Reply 58
I chose slightly above average. I don't think I'm particularly sexy but I'm quite typically slim and leggy etc.
I would rate myself probally an 8, this is about the number i can gather from my experiances, though my picture is about 4 months old anyway, still look basically the same, only i have recently joined the gym so i am a bit more yoked now.

Quick Reply

Latest