The Student Room Group

How good looking do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Option one. Lolocaust :biggrin:
calvinuk
On an unrelated not, you look like my biology teacher lmao!

lol..is that an compliment or insult?..lol
well i am doing biology related degree..might as well look the part.
Reply 102
Slightly above average.

You need some confidence in your body otherwise you're screwed.
SiaSiaSia
No.. that's Cassie from Skins

Sorry, lol. I don't watch skins, as you may of gathered. Ha. What makes you think your ugly? I bet your not. I really think that. Almost everyone is attractive in some way.
sarahstar786
lol..is that an compliment or insult?..lol
well i am doing biology related degree..might as well look the part.

Haha

Well I do have a thing for female scientists :wink:
Reply 105
i come under beautiful i think lol nah i dont really care where i come on the table to be honest. your good looks wont last forever anyway.
i think that i am good looking...... thats my opinion anyway, so many people on here sayin they are average, wen they are good looking
Just Another Student
Sorry, lol. I don't watch skins, as you may of gathered. Ha. What makes you think your ugly? I bet your not. I really think that. Almost everyone is attractive in some way.

I have a repulsive body [seriously, the best bit is my ankles...], a fat face with boring features, my face is so fat you can't see my cheekbones and my hair is disgusting. :/
I'd say below average, but I'm OK. I mean, I don't really care, I know I'm not good-looking (I have spots for a start) but I'm not that bothered, it's never stopped people liking me before.
below average
calvinuk
Haha

Well I do have a thing for female scientists :wink:

i am scientist not a particularly good one though.
i did the same alevels as you. couldnt get enough of the sciences.
Just as he created me.
Reply 112
there seems to be a lot of below average and ugly people on here???
Reply 113
Mmmm... I just thought of something. I bet that if showed 100's of people all around the world of the people who dont think that they are good looking at least 50+ people would find them attractive :smile:
Beauty is within the eye of the beholder :h:
Reply 115
im ugly beyond belief, plus being a retard doesnt help either...... i truly am one in a million
letsdothetimewarpagain
Beauty is within the eye of the beholder :h:

This phrase I love:biggrin:
sarahstar786
i am scientist not a particularly good one though.
i did the same alevels as you. couldnt get enough of the sciences.

My school don't class Maths as a science, they class it as an art lmao.

Why just today I said to the head of our maths department:

"Maths is sciences bitch, man." Wasn't too impressed, but it made my day :biggrin:

Physics is the only real science!
Average i think, i'm not to sure tbh. I dont often get told how i stand in the looks department/rankings.
Reply 119
I voted "I think I'm ugly (see above)"

I quite like my body, although it could be better. Small waist, fairly big chest for my size (bigger than my friends of a similar height and frame), some hips but not too much...
But that doesn't matter when you have a hideous face.

And that's not because I'm under-rating myself, "I just anaylse and observe peoples comments and reactions".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending