The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go ahead, not like it's gonna make a difference. :smile:
Reply 2
You should, if you find that they're the party that matches your beliefs. We live in a democracy, and you have the right to vote for whoever the hell you want.
Reply 3
tommm
You should, if you find that they're the party that matches your beliefs.

^^ Beat me to it! Why not- all to their own.

(And I like your Richard Dawkins sig OP :p:)
Apart from the chairman and leader being a racist bastard then nothing, as others have said you have free choice and it won't make a difference as there are not enough blind people to vote for them.
Reply 5
Do it, i will be.
If you support them, vote for them.

For God's sake don't encourage attempted conversions on here by asking people to tell you not to- there's enough "you're wrong and I'm going to change your mind" crap on here constantly as it is.
Reply 7
So once they've got rid of all the foreigners what will they do then?
Reply 8
Vote for who ever you want, there are people out there who vote for all sorts of parties, far left, far right, centrist etc etc.

Your vote is anonymous, and its important you use it. SOME BNP policies are valid, so are some from UKIP, Labour, Conservative etc so don't be afraid of what perhaps the media says about a particular party.

All the best
If you want to then go for it - that's what democracy is for. I personally can't think of any reason to vote for them but we're all different.
Because the party is a wolf in sheep's clothing - if you are anti-immigration, support anti-immigration parties in the mainstream. The personal character of many BNP leaders and high-level followers is seriously dubious, and belie the truth about their supposed 'moderation' in the last decade.
To prove that you are not a mindless idiot.
Reply 12
British Nazi Party?
Reply 13
BNP is the stupidest party ever. It actually promotes racism. Nobody should vote for it.
Reply 14
I think sometimes the people who brand a particular person as a "Racist, Nazi etc etc etc" are themselves the ones who are BIGOTED and Ignorant. A true LIberal person would realise the democratic process and not slander ANY party because of their assumptions about them.

BTW , personally I am not a BNP supporter, not even 100% White, however there's nothing wrong with voting for who you want to vote for, thats democracy.
No-one should tell you why you shouldnt vote for the BNP in the locals or general, likely to be next year, if its what you believe and who you want then vote for them
cos you're gay
v-zero
British Nazi Party?

Lol, may as well be!
Reply 18
Because I assume you don't hate all non-whites.
Reply 19
Feel free, it's your vote. Any vote for BNP is one which could have gone to the Tory party and didn't. :thumbsup:

Latest

Trending

Trending