The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
they are disgusting what a silly idea god
I've never actually used them myself, but i'd love to.
I think they always look amazing.
By the way, Looked at your profile picture and I'd say blue would suit you more than green.
:bigsmile:
Reply 3
Used them...

Whats wrong with them? just change your eye colour :O:O just as bad as hair.

your choice really, your gunna probably get given about 8 colours to choose from. and they don't cost you any less so go for it.
Hmmm I don't know about a change of your eyecolour... somehow it's just "fake" to me, more than a change of your haircolour (maybe just because not so many people do it).
But if you do it, get a pair of really natural looking ones so that you can't see immediately that they're not your real eyecolour :smile:
Reply 5
Dont change you eye colour, you should be happy with what you have :smile:
They rock!

I highly recommend.

Also find a great deal where you can get all colours, for instance although I don't need them as I've normal vision, I get green, blue and hazel for only $150 (they each last 3 months). Whereas normally they're $70 each.

HTH :smile: x
Reply 7
yeah i used to wear em but then they made me like my natural eyes cos i didnt feel like me! mine were greenish and my friends said they made me look bitchy haha so one of the plus sides were i cud give really good evils :biggrin:

but if u do get them..get ones called a colour blend so ur natural colour comes out a bit n blends with the new colour..they look hawt :wink:
Reply 8
bubbs2
they are disgusting what a silly idea god

Gee...U dont need to be so rude bubbs2 :hmmm:
go blood red
Reply 10
Get the black ones, they make you look like bambi.

Found this pic on google:
I don't wear them but I would love a vibrant green colour :biggrin:
I would love to wear them. But I am too scared to put them in. The thought eww.
Reply 13
I used to wear them, stopped now but gonna get them again. I reckon green/blue would suit you :P my mate had red ones lol for about 2 days before he came back to his senses and wore his colourless ones lol :biggrin:
I dont wear contacts or glasses but I would love to get coloured contacts... :| Apparently they are expensive though
I don't like them tbh, they always look unnatural to me.

However, I'd love to see what I look like with brown eyes though, just for a laugh!
Ilora-Danon
I don't like them tbh, they always look unnatural to me.

However, I'd love to see what I look like with brown eyes though, just for a laugh!

photoshop
cowsgoquack
photoshop
I would, but I don't have any photo editing software!
I use them. They're no different in terms of usability than plain contacts, and in my experience they're not much more expensive (I get mine for between £10 and £20 per eye, depending on the style and colour I want).

I can't tell from your profile pic, but if you've got brown eyes (I think) I'd strongly recommend green contacts. I've got brown eyes, and having tried blue, they don't blend properly unless you get really bright blue ones that look unnatural. Green, on the other hand, fit perfectly and are subtle but noticeable.

I don't know why people are calling them disgusting... Would you attack people who dye their hair or shave?
Reply 19
numb3rb0y
I use them. They're no different in terms of usability than plain contacts, and in my experience they're not much more expensive (I get mine for between £10 and £20 per eye, depending on the style and colour I want).

I can't tell from your profile pic, but if you've got brown eyes (I think) I'd strongly recommend green contacts. I've got brown eyes, and having tried blue, they don't blend properly unless you get really bright blue ones that look unnatural. Green, on the other hand, fit perfectly and are subtle but noticeable.

I don't know why people are calling them disgusting... Would you attack people who dye their hair or shave?

Thats exactly my point. I honestly dont understand why some people are saying they are disgusting. lol...oh and yeah I have brown eyes :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending