The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i used to have mystic grey ones for 2 years, but changed to clear ones because i thought how un-natural they looked. Have you thought about a light hazelnut kind of colour op? i dont think blue would suit you juding on your profile picture. Green might work aswell.

If you've got too many choices, just by some weekly contact coloured lenses of 2 of the best colours and see which suits you best.
hi!

You said you were wearing contact lense...so am i...but i think u must think about wearing coloured once esp. if you have brown eyes coz apparently if you were lighter ones eg blue or green its more like ly the infrared or something like that goes through ur eyes -mayb it will damage ur eyes..but if u really want it..i suggest dont wear it too often!!
They can be bought for 12 quid for a months supply for both eyes online.

Just give it a go. I have brown eyes and got green ones (these were bright green), and because of they were pretty opaque and looked kindof fake, but still pretty good.

Since then i got another set, some more natural ones. Sure, they dont enhance your colour as much, but they still look pretty cool. All in all, I like them and most people say they look pretty good. Give them a go Id say :smile:

http://www.contactlenses.co.uk/details305_41.html - more natural, less opaque, less stunning (£12/months supply both eyes)

http://www.contactlenses.co.uk/details36_110.html - look a bit fake, opaque, but bright colour (£14/months supply both eyes)
_eeyore_is_a_donkey_
hi!

You said you were wearing contact lense...so am i...but i think u must think about wearing coloured once esp. if you have brown eyes coz apparently if you were lighter ones eg blue or green its more like ly the infrared or something like that goes through ur eyes -mayb it will damage ur eyes..but if u really want it..i suggest dont wear it too often!!

Not true. The colour of eyes is because of pigment. Blue eyes have no pigment and darker eyes have pigment so if anything darker eyes are protected more.

Go on Lensaholics forum, these people are obsessed, they pretty much test every contact with photos and comparisons, they say dont touch acuve colorblends.

Freshlooks and anything under £20 will be a waste of money: you shouldnt buy a contact lens set before knowing the diameter of your eye, otherwise the contact will end up fitting wrongly on the iris, you'll have a noticeable gap where you can see your own eye colour.
Reply 24
go for it, but get a vibrant colour not something that nobody will recognise the change
Reply 25
Thanks for all the advice guys. Im just gona try it out. I think im gona go for the green ones. I cant wait to see how it looks:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending