Visit website
Reply 101
Dijobla
I got excited but then I realised you're self-catered right? :dry: :tongue:

Yes. Is there something wrong with that? :puppyeyes:
Reply 102
LH123
Yes. Is there something wrong with that? :puppyeyes:

No, lol. Just that I thought you were catered for a moment, and if you got an offer it meant that the rest of us could start expecting something... but not so :frown:

So where's your offer from then? At least you can start planning now!

Bloody self-catered UGs think you're too good for hall food :tongue:
Reply 103
Dijobla
No, lol. Just that I thought you were catered for a moment, and if you got an offer it meant that the rest of us could start expecting something... but not so :frown:

Broadgate Park. Sadly only for a normal single study room though. :sad: I still gotta fill in some forms for it though. :colonhash:

And the food I cook is likely to be worse than hall food. :shy2:
Reply 104
LH123
Broadgate Park. Sadly only for a normal single study room though. :sad: I still gotta fill in some forms for it though. :colonhash:

Oh never mind.... you'll be all right as long as it's edible lol. I've got a plan to make friends in BGP just for the pure fact that I love cooking.
Reply 105
Dijobla
Oh never mind.... you'll be all right as long as it's edible lol. I've got a plan to make friends in BGP just for the pure fact that I love cooking.

Ahaha, why didn't you go self-catered then?
LH123
Broadgate Park. Sadly only for a normal single study room though.

Sound like they're getting full :eek:
Mr Snips

They are indeed. Just sent in my application a few days ago and all they have left were the single study, large single study and the studios (if I remember correctly..) :frown:
Incoherence
They are indeed. Just sent in my application a few days ago and all they have left were the single study, large single study and the studios (if I remember correctly..) :frown:

My first choice is single study flat anyway :tongue: Hope I'll be OK
Reply 109
Mr Snips

It would seem so, especially considering I put large as my first choice. :o:
Mr Snips
My first choice is single study flat anyway :tongue: Hope I'll be OK

I see. It should be fine then~ :smile: I applied for the large single though. Hopefully I'll get my choice as well!!! :biggrin:
LH123

ahh COCK i applied to large single and then single study and if you didnt get the large room wots the chances of me getting the large one =( NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply 112
InDiAn GuNnEr
ahh COCK i applied to large single and then single study and if you didnt get the large room wots the chances of me getting the large one =( NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not very high, especially considering you applied after me. :p:

Oh well, we save £300.
Reply 113
Ooo some activity in Nottingham forum! I'm Tom and gonna do Maths. I'm sure you will get the rooms you want. I got a Studio at BGP and as far as I know it doesn't tend to fill so you should be okay.
Reply 114
Dijobla

Do you know when we're meant to hear? I know it should be this month sometime. :p:

Where'd you apply for?

x
Reply 115
LozengeC
Do you know when we're meant to hear? I know it should be this month sometime. :p:

Where'd you apply for?

x

I was told in another thread that the general rule is 6 weeks from the date you applied, so I don't think any UP applicants will hear back before late April.

I've applied to Cripps, HS and Lincoln in that order; I'd be happy with any but I'm liking the sound of Lincoln more and more. :smile:
Reply 116
LH123
Ahaha, why didn't you go self-catered then?

Well I originally applied to self-catered but then I weighed it up and decided that I'd rather be closer to my department and that even though I like cooking I really couldn't be bothered to cook everyday or to go shopping once a week (I'd end up ordering takeaway all the time). I don't even mind going home every holiday because I'd probably be doing that anyways. Not to keen on the social/party scene but, meh, I'll survive :smile:.
Reply 117
Dijobla
Well I originally applied to self-catered but then I weighed it up and decided that I'd rather be closer to my department and that even though I like cooking I really couldn't be bothered to cook everyday or to go shopping once a week (I'd end up ordering takeaway all the time). I don't even mind going home every holiday because I'd probably be doing that anyways. Not to keen on the social/party scene but, meh, I'll survive :smile:.

Fair enough, although I will only be 10-15 minutes walk from my department sooo... Maybe you will meet some TSRers at BGP. :rofl2:
LH123
Fair enough, although I will only be 10-15 minutes walk from my department sooo... Maybe you will meet some TSRers at BGP. :rofl2:

I couldn't find a map showing where the school of chem was. Let's just hope it's not too far
Mr Snips
I couldn't find a map showing where the school of chem was. Let's just hope it's not too far

iirc Chem building is next to the Coates building and pope building:yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending