The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not significantly more than any other country.
Why are so many English posh toffs? :rolleyes:
naivesincerity
Anyone noticed this?

Why are so many English people loud, elitist and so in to stereotyping the Scots?
Reply 4
We're just passionate.
Reply 5
I'm sure you've not been in contact with enough Scottish people to start stereotyping them with such bold and abrasive comments...
Reply 6
I don't get the stereotypes about the scotts. I genuinely like the scotts.
kinglrb
I don't get the stereotypes about the scotts. I genuinely like the scotts.

Do you like the SCOTS too?:biggrin:
Reply 8
No. All of my mums side is Scottish and they're some of the nicest people I know...probably because they're family. However I have some friends in scotland also and they're fine.
flown_muse
Why are so many English posh toffs? :rolleyes:

They have more money.
Reply 10
moonshine_1991
Do you like the SCOTS too?:biggrin:

Indeed, infact I love the scotts. Great people.
I love the Scotch.
Reply 12
I'm Scot and i'm not aggressive. you ******* ******!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGGHHHH
Reply 13
naivesincerity
Anyone noticed this?

Such as whom? I'd like examples as proof, please.
Reply 14
lella_m
I'm sure you've not been in contact with enough Scottish people to start stereotyping them with such bold and abrasive comments...

I'm sure too, but I'm also sure that the OP simply wasn't getting enough attention in his dark corner, and would enjoy watching this turn into some sort of xenophobic battle field.
Chase Me
I'm sure too, but I'm also sure that the OP simply wasn't getting enough attention in his dark corner, and would enjoy watching this turn into some sort of xenophobic battle field.

Actually I've lived there.
Reply 16
Because they have a stereotype to live upto?
They're not all like that you know!
Reply 17
Chase Me
Such as whom? I'd like examples as proof, please.

That big fella in Braveheart... why, he's a right brute!

I kid, I kid :wink:

The Scottish people I know are just patriot and passionate... oh my mother is a Scot... they're cool people :yep:

I'm not biased :p:
My mother's Scottish, and when she speaks I always think she's being more aggressive towards me than she intends to... accent might have a bit to do with it.
That stereotype is a load of ********. Why are english people all arrogant gits? They're not.

Latest

Trending

Trending