The Student Room Group

I am a faylure

I wantid to go to universety when I wus older but I got reely bad grades in my gcse results. The highist I got wuz a E. Altegether I got two E one F four G and two U. The colege didnt want to exsept me for a levels which I reely wanted to do becaose I always wantid to goto universety. When I got my results my mum shoutid at me and says I wus lazy and spend all the time playing playstaion games. I cried miself too sleep and everybudy thinks I am a faylure. I arent doing anything for months now I didnt get a job and my mum keeps shouting at me to get a jobcentre. I am scarred to get a job becaose I dont know how to talk to intiview. I have been crieng myself to sleep most nites because I let everybudy down and myself and rined my life now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mate, chill out. i got 2D, 3E, 1F, 2G and a U in mine and im going to uni next year (maybe LSE) so it aint the end of the world.
Reply 2
You may be eligible to take a GNVQ Intermediate in either ICT, Business, Health and Social Care or Art and Design. Visit your High School, tell them your grades choose a subject you want persue long-term. If you succeed in a GNVQ Intermediate (which is worth 4 GCSE Cs) you can go on to do A-level and then University.

Hurry though, it's November now and the first term is almost over.
Reply 3
he can still do Alevels. i got into mine without any C's!
Reply 4
Kev
I wantid to go to universety when I wus older but I got reely bad grades in my gcse results. The highist I got wuz a E. Altegether I got two E one F four G and two U. The colege didnt want to exsept me for a levels which I reely wanted to do becaose I always wantid to goto universety. When I got my results my mum shoutid at me and says I wus lazy and spend all the time playing playstaion games. I cried miself too sleep and everybudy thinks I am a faylure. I arent doing anything for months now I didnt get a job and my mum keeps shouting at me to get a jobcentre. I am scarred to get a job becaose I dont know how to talk to intiview. I have been crieng myself to sleep most nites because I let everybudy down and myself and rined my life now.

I'm dislexic i've noticed your spellings you could have it too. i've only just found out theres all diferent types its not just writting things backwards.I got lots of help though. einstin was dislexic. Colleges have special courses for people with dislexia i recon your proplem was writting whats up there. i think you should look into it a levels are hard. have you thought of art & graphics/science courses foundation courses its assamed to get and fell judged by single letters you can always do gcses again at colleg and get learning support.you need to be more confident in your self
Reply 5
mjg
mate, chill out. i got 2D, 3E, 1F, 2G and a U in mine and im going to uni next year (maybe LSE) so it aint the end of the world.

You got EUU though and not even the crappiest UK college would accept someone with them grades. If you take had taken an intermediate, it wuld have prepared you for advanced study.
Reply 6
There's no such thing as dyslexia.

It's just some medical term to make stupid people feel better.
Reply 7
thats why Im doing resits you plank. the only reason i dint pass was that the exam ppl were dead stiff this year!
Reply 8
if u BELIEVE (the word BELIEVE is very important here )u want to do sumthing in ur life u will DO IT .if u say ur a failure u will FAIL !
Reply 9
Unregstered

shut up! I bet if you did exams youd get an F!
Reply 10
MJG
shut up! I bet if you did exams youd get an F!

4 As actually and I'm in my 3rd month at Oxford
Reply 11
ox4d is full off stiffs (except jools). I'm going to LSE next year and its way better!
Reply 12
Unregstered
4 As actually and I'm in my 3rd month at Oxford

Lies anyway. no way wud sum1 like u get into ox4d!
Reply 13
It's not the end of the world, even if it may seem disappointing at the moment.

You can still make a great success of your life, despite the GCSE results.

If your heart is set on going to college, then have you considered retaking your GCSEs? Does your local community college or community centre offer an adult education programme?

It's something to consider at least.

Alternatively, have you considered a modern apprenticeship? Not only would you be earning, but you'd also be gaining qualifications, an NVQ, which will certainly make you more employable in the future.

Be truthful to yourself though, would you really commit yourself properly this time around?
Reply 14
Unregstered

Is it balls listen i can write and spell perfectly but i cant read i have the reading abilitie of a 12 year old i can read stuff but i dont take it in or i dont know what ive just read explain why? explain why people write backwards when they know what way the letters should be written.Are people diagnosed with speach dissorders just to make them fell better.
Reply 15
Originally Posted by Unregstered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got As what do you know about dislexia what you think because you have As your all of a sudden in the medical/physcologist perfession I'm tellin ya now theres more to getting As
Reply 16
hes a tosser who prob for 4F's and is such a loser!
Reply 17
mjg
hes a tosser who prob for 4F's and is such a loser!

i feel discriminated:
It's just some medical term to make stupid people feel better
I mean i got Cs but i dont rub it in peoples faces.I was expected Fs and Gs i proved them wrong people are cruel
Reply 18
mjg
Lies anyway. no way wud sum1 like u get into ox4d!

Argh, do you have to write 'ox4d'? Is it really that much more trouble to write 'Oxford'? Think of the children!

Sorry, but text-talk is really annoying (you are on a forum, not a mobile!)
Reply 19
What do you expect from Mr E

Latest

Trending

Trending