The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ADVICE
No i'm just being brutally honest someone needs to tell him. Come on. This is surely a wind up anyway.

But there is no way to tell if it truly is a wind up. Your comments would be fully justifiable if it was, however you have to give him the benefit of the doubt because there is a chance he is telling the truth. Be a little more diplomatic.
Reply 81
Ralfskini
But there is no way to tell if it truly is a wind up. Your comments would be fully justifiable if it was, however you have to give him the benefit of the doubt because there is a chance he is telling the truth. Be a little more diplomatic.

Okay fair enough. If Kev is telling the truth then I apologise. You should try and seek advice on what options are open to you Kev at your local college/school.
gayboy09
I'll tell you why you failed shall i?
You failed because you answered the questions wrong on the damn exam paper, or you didn't know the material. You say you are good at it, but good would have prevented the grades of failure. You are an idiot, you didn't do enough work, you are a slacker.

OMG man, you're such a comedian..LOL..funny posts tonight.. lol..Imagine your comments in the voice of Chris Rock.. ULTIMATE COMEDY!!

Latest