The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hanna118212
I ran up the stairs of the bus with hot choc from Starbucks in my hands. I fell UP the stairs (no mean feat to fall UP stairs) and the choclate went all down my lovely dress and all down the bus steps

I was also quite happily watching tv with my boyfriends mum and I laughed.... and at the same time I farted. MORTIFIED.

awesome, just awesome. rep for you
Actually I think calling one of my teachers "mum" was the most embarassing due to the inevitable abuse i recieved!
I lost my swimming shorts once performing a dive in swimming lessons, not good.
I usually have a lot of embarrassing moments in doing speeches and in interviews.

I was interviewed in one part-time job, and after the interview, I got up and proceeded to what I thought was the exit, turns out I walked into a wardrobe! Incredibly embarrassing, didn't get the job, I suppose employers like their colleagues to have some sense of direction.
I was 13 at the time and was having lunch with my ten or more girlfriends at the same table at the school canteen when one of them made me laugh so hard I started choking on my snickers ice cream. I couldn't breathe and no one did anything to help me, it went on for a few minutes, the girls at my table just staring at me, before I vomited on the table and they all pulled back their chairs at once making a horrible screeching sound in the process that alerted the whole room (only a hundred kids aged 11 to 18). As you can imagine, deadly silence followed by whispers, I was frozen in place. The worst was that when I finally left the hall and was on the playground, people who ate at home were approaching me asking stuff like "so how was it today at the canteen?" or "did you have a good time at lunch" with smirks on their faces.
MichaelG
awesome, just awesome. rep for you

ha ha well at least the rep makes up for the tragic fluff! :p:
Reply 25
I have too many =( But this is the most memorable ...

I was in my new boyfriend's house and we were sitting in his room then he went downstairs and called me down to meet his Mum & Dad. I stood at the top of the stairs and as I stepped on the top one I slid down the whole lot (around 13 stairs) and landed in a heap at the bottom. Everyone (including me) laughed and I have to admit, it was funny. Until I tried to get up and fell over again because I'd sprained my ankle =(

I've had much more embarrassing things happen but it's not as bad when it's infront of people you know!

x
Reply 26
once bought a takeaway for a lads night in,

when the guy delivered it i paid him and said happy birthday,
when really i meant thanks.

he just thought i was a mental case.
I often say 'love you', or make a kissing noise before I put down a phone, it's kinda second nature.
Did that to a teacher once, and quite a few customers.

Once, in the shop, my mum had called like three times to ask for help with the printer, and I was so annoyed, so when the phone rang again, I said 'PC World, Tech Support, we're just waiting to help you...' in the most sarcastic voice ever.
It was a customer who was ever so sorry and said 'wrong number.'
So she called again, and I put on a fake voice to hide the fact she'd just heard me, and she ended up ordering some stuff. And, for the record, reciting a long credit card number in an exaggerated Somerset accent is ******* hard to do without laughing.
me and my new girlfriend (now an ex) were in my bedroom and things were getting quite steamy. Then my dad called us as her father had come to pick her up. We went downstairs together and I met him for the first time. To my absolute horror he extended his hand and I was faced with no option but to shake it. Always make sure you wash your hands after pleasuring your girlfriend.

IT GETS WORSE!

A week later I was at her house and we were in her cinema room 'watching' a film (yes she was ridiculously rich) and again things got steamy and we went a bit further than kissing. To our horror her mom tries to get into the room but the door is locked and she stands there banging on the door, then goes away. So anyway we're like ooo she won't come back and carry on. But five minutes later she comes back and this time she doesn't go away. Now unfortunately there isn't a sink in their cinema room so I ended up shaking her moms hand without having washed it after engaging in certain activities with her daughter too...

However it gets worse!

A few weeks later her dad came downstairs one day and was looking at a cushion from the cinema room and commenting about a stain on it. He looked at it and said "it looks like a seamen stain", smelt it and said "yup definitely that"

My ex girlfriend was then subjected to a grilling from her mom and dad and all keys were removed from individual rooms in the house.

He then one day attempted to give us a sex talk which completely failed as he came in and said: "what's the best form of contraception?"
My instant reply: "abstinance". I probably shouldn't have followed it up with a wink.

I actually am starting to sort of miss having a girlfriend after typing all of that out!
Reply 29
Probably when a teacher saw me being very unlady-like, and scratching my vagina in class.
Reply 30
Fell over in the first class lounge at Miami airport. And it was the spralling across the floor kind of fall over, with a loud bang. Lots of people in suits. Not my smoothest moment.
Reply 31
This guy was walking me home after we went out, and we stopped just outside my house and things got a bit hot&heavy and we ended up against a tree in a rather compromising position. I hadn't realised that my grandparents had been visiting, and were leaving the house. They'd been watching us for at least a minute, and my grandad ran at the poor guy waving his walking stick, shouting he'd give him a good hiding if he didn't run away fast enough... I was mortified, I never saw the guy again. It's such a shame, he was a damn good kisser :wink:
Reply 32
When I was in about year 9 or 10 someone went in my bag that I had lent my sister. She had left her nickers in it and they showed everyone. I didn't go to school for two days lol
Reply 33
ChannieAlana
When I was little... I need the loo in B&Q and let go of my mum's hand and whilst mum was looking for me she just heard me go "Finnished...."

I had done a poo in one of them showroom bathrooms.... :|

jackass wannabe, still sounds funny
i was doing the famous thunderbirds 3,2,1 countdown when the daughter of the thunderbirds creator walked past me . . . she didnt say hello to me afterwards!
Reply 35
invictus_veritas
me and my new girlfriend (now an ex) were in my bedroom and things were getting quite steamy. Then my dad called us as her father had come to pick her up. We went downstairs together and I met him for the first time. To my absolute horror he extended his hand and I was faced with no option but to shake it. Always make sure you wash your hands after pleasuring your girlfriend.

IT GETS WORSE!

A week later I was at her house and we were in her cinema room 'watching' a film (yes she was ridiculously rich) and again things got steamy and we went a bit further than kissing. To our horror her mom tries to get into the room but the door is locked and she stands there banging on the door, then goes away. So anyway we're like ooo she won't come back and carry on. But five minutes later she comes back and this time she doesn't go away. Now unfortunately there isn't a sink in their cinema room so I ended up shaking her moms hand without having washed it after engaging in certain activities with her daughter too...

However it gets worse!

A few weeks later her dad came downstairs one day and was looking at a cushion from the cinema room and commenting about a stain on it. He looked at it and said "it looks like a seamen stain", smelt it and said "yup definitely that"

My ex girlfriend was then subjected to a grilling from her mom and dad and all keys were removed from individual rooms in the house.

He then one day attempted to give us a sex talk which completely failed as he came in and said: "what's the best form of contraception?"
My instant reply: "abstinance". I probably shouldn't have followed it up with a wink.

I actually am starting to sort of miss having a girlfriend after typing all of that out!

:rofl:
CRINGE!!!! lol, that really cheered me up! Thanks :biggrin:
I bet her parents LOVED you! :p:
Reply 36
Apollinariya
I was buying a sandwich from Greggs the other day, and instead of saying "thank you", I blurted out "I love you!" :o:

Haha that's so funny! :biggrin: What did the person in the shop say to that?

A similar story, last year in a maths lesson one of my friends put his hand up to ask a question, and instead of saying 'Miss' he said 'Mum.' We've never let him forget it... :yep:
Reply 37
_Fleur_
Haha that's so funny! :biggrin: What did the person in the shop say to that?

A similar story, last year in a maths lesson one of my friends put his hand up to ask a question, and instead of saying 'Miss' he said 'Mum.' We've never let him forget it... :yep:

We had a guy that did that, the teacher then took to calling him 'son' and ruffling his hair, much to our amusement! he used to turn beetroot.... :biggrin: lol

I once tripped and fell into a hedge walking between lessons at school, i then went into hysterics and couldn't get up. Ended up sat there for about 5mins as people walked past and my friends laughed at me. Fun times.... :p:
Once, in primary school, I was playing tig so obviously I was running. The person I was chasing ran in the direction of a completely solid brick wall and turned sharply. I tried to turn but it was too late and stumbled over my own feet. I went flying face first into the wall. My cheekbone is now an inch higher than it should be and I have a scar below my nose.
Mine is probably falling over on stage. I was in a dance show and was wearing a long dress. At the time I was holding hands with another girl and my shoe got caught in my dress and I fell over completely. Then, when my partner tried to pull me up I got half way, but my shoe was still caught in my dress so I fell over again! How mortifying. :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending