The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I do, but then I can still also get my legs behind my neck, so I'm not exactly normal when it comes to joints. Most people I know do it the 'manly' way, but nowhere near as often as me.
Reply 41
Bagration
not in the woman's style... but in the men's style, i.e with one knee suspended in the air rather than crossed over the other.

I'm just asking because I have really encountered very few guys who do this. I have never been able to not cross my legs, it just feels weird :[

Yes; in both 'feminine' and 'masculine' modes, depending on which is the more comfortable. I'm nothing if not progressive.
Reply 42
Such reclining measures are reserved for a certain type of gentleman.

Why has nobody asked the obvious follow-on question? Which leg rests on which?
I cross my legs in three ways, ankle over ankle, ankle over thigh, feet under thighs.

I didn't know their were different versions for men and women.

Edenr
Such reclining measures are reserved for a certain type of gentleman.

Why has nobody asked the obvious follow-on question? Which leg rests on which?

Right ankle, left thigh.

Actually no both feel fine. In my current position left ankle on right thigh feels better.
On the occasion, although I usually cross my calves if anything.
Reply 45
hahah this is such a funny thread
Very exciting positions, everyone.

:|
Yes I do. Makes me feel like a man.
Reply 48
Yeah I do
Reply 49
I find it incredibly uncomfortable and don't know why anyone would want to do it. That said, I do have stupidly long legs.
carrotboy
Yeah I do

You're facebook profile has been viewed 318 times?? How do you know this?
Real men cross their legs :yep:
In either way, more or less all the time. Especially in exams.
Reply 53
you mean with one ankle on top of the lower thigh? I do.

Is that not the men's style? Where you lift on leg up, and but its ankle on top of the thigh of the other leg with a big triangle shaped hole? That's the men's way...
Girls put one one leg over the other so the knees are practically on top of each other, crushing your balls. Unless that's what you meant and you meant it was the men's style and I mis-read
Reply 54
Yes we can :awesome:
Reply 55
coolworld37
You're facebook profile has been viewed 318 times?? How do you know this?

No thats referring to my TSR profile
hehe, I know many guys who cross their legs in the 'feminine' manner and some who even stand and walk in a feminine manner. Meanwhile I have a tendancy to sprawl my legs out like a typical guy when I sit which I really should stop.
Reply 57
I do! The good ol' lower-leg-on-thigh variety - womanly leg crossing is scrotum-squishing.
Dragonfly07
Very exciting positions, everyone.

:|

I'll show you a couple more if you want :teeth:
Reply 59
I would like to point out if it hasn't been said already that in fact women crossing their legs in either position you state is (traditionally) bad form. A woman to be 'lady-like' is required when seated to put her knees together, lean her legs to one side and tuck one calf neatly behind the other so no crossing of the knees is involved at all.....

Latest

Trending

Trending