The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bateman
asexual, no sex is better than taking it up the bum.

I've met more women who receive anal sex than gay men. Would you like their numbers? :rolleyes:
Reply 41
Asexual, my father would cut my balls off.
Reply 42
Asexual :thumbsup:
Reply 43
Why do people even make threads like this?! How pointless!
Mite be odd but, I rather not be sexual in any sense. Wastes time, thought, energy and cum.
Gay, obviously.
Straight.
id rather be gay and get some . . .and my gay pals would b so happy lol Xx
Reply 48
This is too easy.
Reply 49
lol love the logic behind this. People say they'd rather be asexual because they don't like the thought of having sex with a man, but gays like it, so your logic falls down. I dunno, better to like something than not like it, eh?
Asexual would be my first choice. Het vs Gay wouldn't really bother me either way.
gay obv
Reply 52
AlphaWulf
lol love the logic behind this. People say they'd rather be asexual because they don't like the thought of having sex with a man, but gays like it, so your logic falls down. I dunno, better to like something than not like it, eh?

Hehe, this. So many straight men would rather walk through fire than have anal sex. They really don't know what they're missing!
Reply 53
Mad Vlad
Hehe, this. So many straight men would rather walk through fire than have anal sex. They really don't know what they're missing!

Interesting way off putting it, but high 5 anyway. :biggrin:
Reply 54
omlette
well if you were assexual then surely you wouldn't really care about not having sex so it wouldn't really matter would it?

lol
Right now I'm asexual. Fed up of men but I don't really swing the other way....
SamTheMan
Gay (Anyone who answers the opposite has some repressed homosexuality lurking at the back of their psyche that they're not comfortable dealing with) but I'm not in any case. I can't even tell a supposedly "good-looking" guy from a "bad-looking" one, whereas most male friends I know spend a lot more time looking at other guys.

I personally prefer to be looking at girls. :biggrin:

When you're done calling all the people who chose 'asexual' homosexual, you might want to look at the fact that your very keenness to tell the world how you never look at guys smells a little of latent homosexuality in itself.

As for the original question, I'll choose to avoid dignifying it with an answer. It's too stupid to entertain.
isawsparks89
Right now I'm asexual. Fed up of men but I don't really swing the other way....

Being 'fed up of men' does not make you asexual. Sigh.
Reply 58
I think there may be some confusion as to what Asexual is...
DoMakeSayThink
Being 'fed up of men' does not make you asexual. Sigh.

I don't know, I've never really seen the appeal with sex anyway...meh.

Latest