The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The chippy i go to burnt down... It happened to another one last year aswell. And there aren't THAT many in Shetland. The one still left has a near monopoly now...
Reply 41
Slumpy
We've got one like that..brilliant, aren't they?!

I bought a burger from one before, went home hoping to find a bit of meat in a roll, but oh no I found a bit of meat in a roll battered! :frown:
Reply 42
Rian1988
I bought a burger from one before, went home hoping to find a bit of meat in a roll, but oh no I found a bit of meat in a roll battered! :frown:

Actually, we have a kebab shop near me even better.
A calzone there means a pizza, with the base just filled with doner meat, as opposed to what one usually is!
it's because we are the best.

OH YEEEEAH.
Reply 44
Rian1988
The chippy near me will batter anything.......... including you if you don't pay him.

Was one near my school that did that.

Hence one friend buying a Deep-Fried Kinder Bueno. :eek: :yep:
AndyK67
Was one near my school that did that.

Hence one friend buying a Deep-Fried Kinder Bueno. :eek: :yep:

Aaaah what! I've never known anyone to get a deep fried mars bar. Never seen anywhere sell them!
Hardly surprising considering chips and cheese is the 'Glasgow salad' (yes I know it's not in Glasgow stfu)

A bloody good salad it is too.
Reply 47
:shock: Can't believe I missed this thread.

*sigh*

Hehe, look at the OP's warning points though.
sweetdarling
Aaaah what! I've never known anyone to get a deep fried mars bar. Never seen anywhere sell them!

I live just outside the town that invented deep fried Mars bars, and I have indeed consumed one or two.

They are AMAZING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

Latest

Trending

Trending