The Student Room Group

How to pull a girl in a nightclub

Advice please!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not necessarily aim to 'pull'. Act natural.
Come to Dundee.
Talk to her.
Probably talk to her. I know when I'm out and a lad comes past me I tend to ignore him if he just says hey gorgeous or something. So better to try and make a conversation with her, then if she actually talks to you offer her a drink and see where it goes?
Just don't do it. Nightclub chicks are not worth a second night. Unless you only want one? :biggrin:
Reply 6
They sell small blue pills around the clubs, give her that and say that it's for future headaches. That's how I get chicks.
Indievertigo
Come to Dundee.

why? lol
Become a PUA. Read The Game by Neil Strauss etc
A). Get a cowboy hat
B). Find some rope
C). Form a lasoo with the rope
grab her by the hair and drag her with all your might. They usually succumb. I tend to find that a bit of force is needed

Alternatively you can press this button to initiate pulling

Indievertigo
Come to Dundee.

Smooth.....

(Im a Dundonian)
emmalouiseyyy
why? lol

Haven't you heard? It's full of easy sluts.
Reply 13
Make love in the club.:awesome:
Reply 14
Push your chest out.

Stare her in the face for a good 5 mins

Then **** her in the middle of the nightclub
Reply 15
Be natural, Don't do any 'dad at the disco dancing' :biggrin: x
Lolicon
They sell small blue pills around the clubs, give her that and say that it's for future headaches. That's how I get chicks.

Yeah, I think they call that Date Rape, love.

Tosser :mad:
ChannieAlana
Smooth.....

(Im a Dundonian)

Me too.:eyeball:
Reply 18
Srsly club chicks aren't that hard to get. Btw if you bring her to your house CHECK IF SHE HAS A PENIS. I mad a mistake in Brasil which I will hopefully erase from my mind.
Give her the eye...just like keep looking at her...and then looking away... try and grab her attention then go in for the kill and ask her to dance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending