1) Feeling ill &
2) Got no money

:smile:
Reply 21
I'm too sexy for going out
Reply 22
Got work early tomorrow. Then house party :p:
Reply 23
Was spinning with friends earlier, hurt now and just want to have a nice hot shower and laze about for the rest of the night :^_^:
I have no friends because I am an anti-social, single, 20 year-old who is only finding out now that Frollo lusted for Esmeralda in the Disney movie - Hunch Back of Notre Dame - and that he is such a perv in this scene when he smells her hair:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSmnARJol0

Funny I never picked this up when I was a kid.
Reply 25
Went out last night (student night - 1p entry, £1 per drink) didn't get back to my mate's house until 4, went to bed at 5.30 then got up at 8.45 to go into 6 form.

Currently trying very hard not to fall asleep.
cowsgoquack
Why would you even say that :confused:

Because cows don't quack
My mate invited me to some flat party at her halls but I'm trying to keep a low profile tbh so not going.
Reply 28
it was this or the pub with my bro (i can't drive n the bus scares me at night cos there's about 1 other person on it n they're usually drunk)
I need an excuse to go out, not stay in!
Reply 30
Staying in to play some xbox, not in the mood to go out, got Utd-Spurs 2 moz so a pretty early start for me
Work tomorrow morning, ill, three pieces of coursework due in two weeks and revision.

:sad:
havent done any work all week and got a final coursework and a first draft of a coursework in for next week and i need to do it... and im busy the rest of the weekend (including saturday and sunday day time) and so have to stay in tonight basically
I have the flu :frown::frown::frown: And yes, it is reasonable to eat loads of sweets.
I have no moneys.
The people i'd want to spend my time with have plans. Plus JR tonight. :smile:
Reply 36
mancsmithsfan
Listening to Chopin and Debussy, eating apple crumble and custard, writing an occasional verse and guiding my FM team to success. Do I sound like I want to mingle with t***ts knocking drinks over me while I listen to repetetive beats and watch people stick their tongues down strangers' throats? What is the alternative to staying in, can I ask?

Do you prefer Chopin's nocturnes or preludes? :teeth:
Im too old, not that I am old in general as im only 26 but clubs are full of under 22's who act like everyone over their age is some ancient person who shouldnt be in there and is a perv etc.
Indievertigo
Because cows don't quack

maybe that is why more revision is in order :eek:
Reply 39
I was out last night and got up at 7 - knackereeeed! Plus I'll be out tomorrow night and I've an exam on Tuesday, I need to revise at some point this weekend. Not that I've done any revision yet obviously. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending