The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Creampied everyday for 3 weeks by Usian Bolt

Be one of Fritzl's kids for a week.
Reply 21
haha this thread amuses me :biggrin:

Would you rather drink a cup full of ur own or someone elses cold or warm phlegm or vomit??

3 decisions to make :redface:
Give or recieve gay bareback
Reply 23
Give (if I could :p: )

Would you rather eat a live baby seal or run someone over? (you'll never get found out for either)
Reply 24
DaveParlour
That's besides the point, it's a 'would you rather' thread, such technicalities are ignored.

Lol yeah. Than I'll probably do them all at the same time. Thats if the other *would you rather..* will be death by revision or attack by ALL sexual predators :wink: in the world. :cool:
Reply 25
Would you rather have your dick chopped off, fried in cooking oil and seved to you in butty with ketcup or your scrotum sack cut open, testicles ripped out and swapped with your eyeballs?

I know that excludes females so:

Would you rather be on your period everyday of the year or would you rather have sexual intercourse once every christmas with a mutant out of hills have eyes?
Reply 26
Rennie
Give (if I could :p: )

Would you rather eat a baby seal or run someone over? (you'll never get found out for either)

What's wrong with eating seal? :confused:
Reply 27
Erebus
Would you rather have your dick chopped off, fried in cooking oil and seved to you in butty with ketcup or your scrotum sack cut open, testicles ripped out and swapped with your eyeballs?

Would you rather be on your period everyday of the year or would you rather have sexual intercourse once every christmas with a mutant out of hills have eyes?

Sex with a mutant - you can always close your eyes... :rolleyes:
vinsta
Would you rather finger your mom, or your dad?

O.M.F.G

That's the single greatest twisted question ever. :p:
Reply 29
would you rather skip your birthday, or skip christmas one year?
Ah this thread is wicked!
Skip the birthday.
Reply 32
Erebus

Haha good one, very uhhh imaginative. :biggrin:

Is it every day for a year, every year, or just one year? If it's just one year then that, if not... *shudder*
i always got shocking results with 'would you rather poo on someone or be pooed on?' EVERY girl i've asked says they'd rather be pooed on, i don't understand that :s

anyway, from family guy : would you rather be black or crippled? :p:

Spoiler

Reply 34
Would you rather have Michael Jackson and Gordon Brown buttrape you repeatedly for 3 days or be off of TSR for a month? :wink:
Reply 35
would you rather kill someone then rape them or rape them then kill them? girls your be using a strap on for this one lol
Reply 36
sugar_plum
would you rather kill someone then rape them or rape them then kill them? girls your be using a strap on for this one lol

rape then kill. Im not a necrophilliac!! :eek: :cool:
Reply 37
would you rather have a sexy gf/bf that was stupid, or an ugly gf/bf that was intelligent
Reply 38
_Fleur_
Haha good one, very uhhh imaginative. :biggrin:

Is it every day for a year, every year, or just one year? If it's just one year then that, if not... *shudder*

Haha. Well I meant everyday everyyear. So I guess I'll be coming to see you every christmas :wink:
Reply 39
There's a worrying amount of bum sex in this thread.

Latest