The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MeanMachine
just like in final destination 3 ? :eyeball:

That was what we were talking about yes, but as I said, it wouldn't happen in the same way.

Why am I getting the third degree? (if you excuse the pun) I just think that'd be a bloody painful way to die!
Same Difference singing to you with those smiles pinned across their faces.
Again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Guaranteed brain death within 2 days.
Accidentally falling into one of these:

Reply 243
When we got bored in D&T me and my mate used to discuss this.

We thought being wire brushed to death would be pretty nasty.

Getting your balls squashed in the vice was also on our list of 'potential technology classroom hazards'
slow and painful would be the worst like getting your finger nails/toe nails pulled out one by one. Then gorging your eyes out with a fork, carefully having your skin removed from your flesh urghhhhh you know how the rest goes.........
x-Disenchanted-x
Same Difference singing to you with those smiles pinned across their faces.
Again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Guaranteed brain death within 2 days.

:yep: thats is truely awful, they're too happy for this world :frown:
Reply 246
Wear an "I love Bill Gates" shirt to a Macworld convention.
Reply 247
hot searing nails being hammered into your thumbs, fingers and toes while your skin being torn off slowly by the rusty but still sharp razor blade (gillette, the best a suicide can get). Then having your bones being broken with a baseball bat, starting from the bottom up, breaking every bone in your feet, to you knee all the way up to your head. If you maybe unfortunate to be concious, or even alive at this point, your internal organs will be removed with a knife starting with the kidneys, liver, and moving up towards the lungs and heart. If possible the organs should be shown to the "patient" when they are removed. Death should have occured by now, if it hasnt, gouge out the eyes and insert a knife into his/her skull

mind you there are more painful ways... radiation poisioning, while short, must be unbearable
Chopping off each part of your body with a kitchen knife..
Suffering second to third degree burns all over your body and being submerged in acid. Or whipped.
Reply 250
probably being skinned alive....not deep, just one layer at a time....first the skin...then the chest..the the genitals...then the thighs...arms........

Latest

Trending

Trending