The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DoMakeSayThink
I stopped reading here. She should be put to death, and nothing short.

SALT?!

Haha... I mentioned salt because I bought it, filled up the salt shaker and when I next went to use it, it was nearly empty. I keep all that in my room now.

Anyway, to everyone, thanks a lot for all the advice, looks like laxatives or a minifridge are the way to go.

We've all done the warning thing (there were 4 angry notes on the fridge at one point) and it hasn't made any difference.

She admitted to throwing away the takeaway though, apparently she was drunk and didn't realise it wasn't hers or something stupid. She offered to give me the money for it though so all is fine and dandy.
Seriously? I would say the best course of action is to lace certain foodstuffs with a laxative (ones you're not going to eat) and see who gets the urge to dash off to the toilet every five minutes. Then confront them! Muhahahha...

It's a bit too evil isn't it.
Reply 22
The power of laxatives is strong. Use it
hanna118212
Oh my goodness! Raping a flatmate? Unbelievable. Scum.

I know, no one in our flat got on with him and he was incredibly annoying, luckily he didn't get very far with her and there were witnesses, happened on the night before we broke up for christmas, next day police came around and asked everyone questions to see if they knew anything which was slightly confusing at that time as I didn't know anything had happened.
I heard that minifridges are really noisy though. Wouldn't it be better to get a second hand smallish one and keep it in your room?
alenax
Haha... I mentioned salt because I bought it, filled up the salt shaker and when I next went to use it, it was nearly empty. I keep all that in my room now.

Anyway, to everyone, thanks a lot for all the advice, looks like laxatives or a minifridge are the way to go.

We've all done the warning thing (there were 4 angry notes on the fridge at one point) and it hasn't made any difference.

She admitted to throwing away the takeaway though, apparently she was drunk and didn't realise it wasn't hers or something stupid. She offered to give me the money for it though so all is fine and dandy.

Maybe now you brought the takeway thing up, she might realise that everyone knows she's stealing your food.
Still, laxatives are definitely the way to go.
Reply 26
smellslikemarmite
Maybe now you brought the takeway thing up, she might realise that everyone knows she's stealing your food.
Still, laxatives are definitely the way to go.

She knows anyway, she's been accused of it before and denied it, she admitted to the takeaway thing though. So maybe it wasn't her, or just a genuine mistake or something...

Latest