Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey i am going there too to study photography =]
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Im gonna be studying Fashion Media and Promotion:smile: cant wait to get there !!! Moving to storths on the 5th of september hopefully !!!!! Good luck everyone xx
Reply 22
Going to the Uni for my third year. Do I count?
FullyITFC
Going to the Uni for my third year. Do I count?

No. :p: :wink:
Reply 24
ipswichblade
No. :p: :wink:

Cheeky! How did your interview go?
FullyITFC
Cheeky! How did your interview go?

Which one?

My first was Worcester which I thought didn't go that well. I got an offer 3 days later!!! :yes:
My second was at Huddersfield but it was the most difficult out of the 3 I went to. There's only 25 places on the course so competition is fierce! I was lucky to get an interview really as my A-level grades were not brilliant. Over 700 people applied for 25 places apparently!!! :eek:
My last interview was at York St John-where I wanted to go. I prepared as much as I could and went feeling confident. I got a rejection a few weeks later and this was the only rejection that actually stated that I didn't perform well at interview. I was gutted but it's their loss and I now can't wait to go to Worcester!
Reply 26
So you're going to Worcester, and not Huddersfield? Shame. I was looking forward to winding you up about being a Sheffield Utd fan. :P
FullyITFC
So you're going to Worcester, and not Huddersfield? Shame. I was looking forward to winding you up about being a Sheffield Utd fan. :P

Haha, plenty of people do that don't worry. :yes:
Yep, Worcester it is for the next 3 years!
Reply 28
Booo. Have fun darn Sarf then! Needed more Ipswichites in Huddersfield. Probs see you on FJ in a bit haha. Done my quota of posting on here today. Haven't been on in a while, so just checking out the threads.
FullyITFC
Booo. Have fun darn Sarf then! Needed more Ipswichites in Huddersfield. Probs see you on FJ in a bit haha. Done my quota of posting on here today. Haven't been on in a while, so just checking out the threads.

I'm staying away until August. I like a rest from all the football stuff as much as I love the Blades. :yes:
Reply 30
Hi im goin to study music too !!!!!!!!!! what do any of you people doin music play ?? :woo:
Reply 31
Hey, im going to study Law there. Looking forward to it, especially second year with the new building opening
Reply 32
Grunsell
Hi im goin to study music too !!!!!!!!!! what do any of you people doin music play ?? :woo:

which course?
i play guitar and synth and guitarsynth :smile:
Reply 33
hey, im going to huddersfield uni in september to study hospitality management. staying in aspley hall!!!
Reply 34
Grunsell

I'm doin' Popular Music Production Bsc, I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, mandolin etc etc. :smile:
Hiii every1! ive got my place for sociology at hudds! anyone else in this course?
Reply 36
Hi Saira,
I'm doing Sociology&Criminology, starting in September!

Nicola x
Reply 37
Has everyone already applied for storths accomidation??? i cant apply till july as i havent got an english bank account yet, will there b enough spaces!!! im so worried, i dnt wanna b anywhere else but storths!!!
Reply 38
ZaraLara
Has everyone already applied for storths accomidation??? i cant apply till july as i havent got an english bank account yet, will there b enough spaces!!! im so worried, i dnt wanna b anywhere else but storths!!!

I'm sure you'll be fine, gotta remember a lot of people won't have confirmed places yet cos they won't have results, just get your application in when you can. I think they have a updating tracker of spaces on the digs website actually :smile:
I'm starting in September doing Music Technology and Audio Systems and want to stay at the student halls. I think I find out my results and such tomorrow although I know I'm already in :yep:

I'm all excited to start to be honest!

Latest