The Student Room Group

A-level Business studies: Charities and trusts

well im doing AQA business studies and in exercise book is the question:

1) Charities are one of the biggest revenues, however explain how secondary profit may be achieved or efficient?

Well i answered the question saying that there should be charities for people who have been abused in their families because i have been abused by my father.
he plyed me with chemicals, and raped me in bed last night.
i know for a fact because when i woke up my ass had been broken and there were a few kippers left in there. im now in the process of healing a broken ass, any ideas?
anyway i think they should use ad volerum tax to tax charities to gain revenue from gangrapes
Reply 1
my family is jewish btw. my dad is an orthodox jew, and he did it because he caught my praying becaose im a muslim. even tho im his son, he thinks jew is mroe important
Reply 2
Troll. :troll:
Reply 3
Yh poor quality :troll2: and I do aqa business studies and I have never done anything on charities and secondary profits??? lol
Reply 4
Milch
Yh poor quality :troll2: and I do aqa business studies and I have never done anything on charities and secondary profits??? lol

What Alevel subjects did you do to get into Warwick?
Reply 5
3xsquared
What Alevel subjects did you do to get into Warwick?

Maths, further maths, chem, german, bus.stud, gen.stud.
I dropped german at as and I am doing the rest at A2
Are you applying there?
Reply 6
Milch
Maths, further maths, chem, german, bus.stud, gen.stud.
I dropped german at as and I am doing the rest at A2
Are you applying there?

Well my friend, is studying Econ, Maths, Law, Eng Lit. He got A's for his as-levels, but he won't be applying because he thinks his gcses are too low. He got 5Bs, 3Cs. He dosn't know whether to do Maths instead at kings College, as hes starting Further maths As-level in his second year.
Reply 7
He should be fine. 4 A's in good subjects should more than make up for the bad GCSE's.
Reply 8
Milch
He should be fine. 4 A's in good subjects should more than make up for the bad GCSE's.

But is Warwick not comparable to Oxbridge?
Reply 9
3xsquared
But is Warwick not comparable to Oxbridge?

Warwick is good but not as good as oxbridge

Latest