The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
chaseside
I really don't believe you have anything to do with cambridge lol

We only let girls in to provide sexual relief (something else you're quite good at, sorry for missing that out earlier) and help out with the cooking. We don't tell people this very often in case it hurts the CUSU Access scheme
Reply 281
Err no they don't.

I smile and say thank you, as do all of the women I know.
We must know diferent people
el scorcho
I think it's a great ad

:ditto:
It's not like it's unintentionally outdated.
Reply 283
It is a good advert. My sister was an air hostess for Virgin for a little while and out of all the people who "got their wings" with her only one was male (was about 15 of them I think)..it is mostly females who become air hostesses, and that is their uniform...presentability and all that.

Nothing sexist about it, it's just an advert at the end of the day. They always have prettier people for them.
I think it's a great ad. After all there's a sexy pilots in it too. It's one of the very few ads I look forward to seeing on TV and I wasn't even a thought of a conception in 1982.
Reply 285
Apagg
We only let girls in to provide sexual relief (something else you're quite good at, sorry for missing that out earlier) and help out with the cooking. We don't tell people this very often in case it hurts the CUSU Access scheme

I bet the CUSU Access scheme doesn't give out why people like you are let in, either :frown:
Reply 286
chaseside
I bet the CUSU Access scheme doesn't give out why people like you are let in, either :frown:

Because I'm spectacularly intelligent and amazingly gifted at getting responses from people too ideologically focused to realise when they're being made fun of :h:

Latest