The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lol :smile: :awesome:
Reply 2
Reply 3
Because the majority of the people in that chatroom will have been under the voting age.
Reply 4
Bagration

Reply 5
Oh for goodness's sake it is not only the policies that matters.

If I come around sayinig that my policies can turn the world into Heaven, would you vote for me? lols
Reply 6
It was a very racial election. Every African American decided to flood the ballot not because they agreed with Obama but purely because they feel that are turning the tables. The thing is Obama has now got a cult following and he is untouchable. The media have seriously brainwashed people into thinking that this is a sign of multiculturalism when this is just racial favouritism. If you turn the tables and support a white president then it is an issue of racism.
Reply 7
Ian-Mac
It was a very racial election. Every African American decided to flood the ballot not because they agreed with Obama but purely because they feel that are turning the tables. The thing is Obama has now got a cult following and he is untouchable. The media have seriously brainwashed people into thinking that this is a sign of multiculturalism when this is just racial favouritism. If you turn the tables and support a white president then it is an issue of racism.

The black vote has always been higher for the democrat party.In both 1992 and 1996 Bill Clinton did not gain a majority from white voters and was dependant on the strength of vote from ethnic minorities to win.
Reply 8
Best. Site. Ever.
Reply 9
Ian-Mac

Precisely the problem.
Reply 10
Bagration

This

Latest

Trending

Trending