The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've had to spar with guys in karate class, they're so much fun cause they really don't wanna lose to tiny old me ^^

but a knob tried to steal my bag once so i punched him nicely on the nose

I accidently broke my instructors jaw once :s so I can punch kinda hard =)
I got bullied at school until i started fighting back and i did get revenge, one guy with longish hair (yes i pulled his hair) but only to put his head between plastic doors and whack them shut 5 or 6 times before kicking him to the stomach and telling him if he ever attempts to bully me or anyone i knew that i was stronger now and i would deck hm again but the next time he wouldnt have anything to ever F*ck again with.
He's never bothered me since like after 2yrs of bullying. . i should've done it sooner.
:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 62
Women should be ladylike and call the police if a man hits her.
Yeah.

Why not?
men shouldnt hit girls at all
in fact there shouldnt be violence at all less its controlled violence i.e in a ring, class or film lol
Xx
qayum
mister... why you got 3 post codes for your name?

My three addresses.
Awwwwwwww! How cute, girls thinking that they can knock guys out :emog:

(Let the neg. rep commence!)
Reply 67
I'd stand there like this :confused:

If a girl hits you wtf are you meant to do?! They'd have to have hit me more than once and coming at me again for me to hit them back.

Unless it was some girl chav in the street. I'd happy backhand them if they start throwing punches.
Reply 68
Jazmine
Back in school, my friend was punching me and kicking me repeatedly for some reason and I have to say it quite hurt, then this ONE punch to my arm was so painful that I did the same back to him. He started bleeding and backed off.

I had a minor fight with another friend too 'cause he was equally being annoying, he cried in French Class after it. =) Don't pressume women can't be good at fights - especially those trained fighter ones. I was traumatised by a Chinese female boxer-type woman I watched, she was brutal. Best fighter I've seen, but it was horrible to watch. O_O

Only fights I've ever had. The first guy still moans about how I scarred him to make me feel bad. I don't want to hurt people, but he was a prick for doing that. ><

How the hell do you make someone's arm bleed ? Never saw that before. Unless you had like knuckle dusters or something on.
Reply 69
havent any of u seen some of the girls out of million dollar baby lol
I hate it when girls attack me, they launch at you like maniacs and then when you fight back everyone looks at you like you are a bastard, damn sexism!!!!
Reply 71
Moabubaker
How the hell do you make someone's arm bleed ? Never saw that before. Unless you had like knuckle dusters or something on.

I only bruised his arm, I made the back of his neck bleed (I have nails, things can happen.. his blood was just overreacting - ha ha).
Reply 72
lol at we shoulndt hit girls, i will hit a girl if i want to and if i had to
:yep: i have before when theyre in one of those stupid moods, if he's stronger i might end up with a few bruises but it would be worth it :biggrin:
Darkness and Mist
I hate it when girls attack me, they launch at you like maniacs and then when you fight back everyone looks at you like you are a bastard, damn sexism!!!!

:console: :biggrin:
Reply 75
john.miguel

+1 ^^
i'm a 'boyfriend' beater
nahh, i don't hurt people physically..even guys.
i hurt people with words :smile:
john.miguel

dont worry i would give you my rep today but i already gave it to someone. i like people who have no idea........

you under estimate girls too much :hmmm:
I'd pay a girl to beat me up, kinky.
No I wouldn't. It would be like ticking them. :sigh:

Latest

Trending

Trending