The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

8 eugenius
yes the food :coma:

wish i was back at home :puppyeyes:

Today I had lobster, 發財, 冬菇, (dunno what they're called in English) and some sort of fish...it was soooo good =) Best time of year...even better than the Xmas stuff!
Can only imagine how much better everything would be if I was in China now though...
Reply 21
新春快乐 !
牛年行大运 !

My chinese friend wished those to me, not quite sure what they mean :biggrin: .
Ballet_shoes
Today I had lobster, 發財, 冬菇, (dunno what they're called in English) and some sort of fish...it was soooo good =) Best time of year...even better than the Xmas stuff!
Can only imagine how much better everything would be if I was in China now though...

youre making me drool :o: thats a hard one, theyre both great times for food :biggrin:

ive never been to China during New Years so cant say :frown:
I have busy day "tomorrow"... So nope.
No day off. Especially with my AS ending on the 29th. Then I start A2 for June. >_>

1 Year Intensive Kills.
Reply 24
Wohoooooooooooooooo~
Happy New Year.
Ready to receive the red packets?!
Reply 25
新年快乐!!!!!!!! Happy new year woohoo! lol 15 days of partying eh :wink:. I'm having a slightly belated reunion dinner later lol.
Reply 26
Happy New Year everyone!
Reply 27
happy chinese new year!! yeahhhhhh
what year are we on? I know 2007 was pig, therefore 2008 was rat, but I forget what comes after rat.
PinkMobilePhone
what year are we on? I know 2007 was pig, therefore 2008 was rat, but I forget what comes after rat.

Ox :biggrin:
Damn right man, 2009, year of the Ox.
happy chinese new year!

aww, this brings back memories of primary school when i had to dress up as a snake for a play about chinese new year :h:
happy new years guyz :smile:
Kung Hei Fat Choy!

I miss my little dragon I had when I was a kid.
Sun Leen Fai Lock, Gung Hay Fat Choi and Sun Tai Geen Hong! I wish my laptop knew how to type Chinese :frown:

But yeah! Excited for the food my dad is making haha. Anyone else still get those lai see fung (red packets)? haha, I felt like such a kid this morning XD
Siew mai please.

Sik see.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Reply 37
Living in the uK so no red envelope thingy with money in it for me! *cries*

Anyway

Happy new year to you all! :party:
spikeymike
I actually lolled :rofl: They are quality though! :^_^:

Why the lol? =(

Chicken feet, duck, siew mai, oooooooohhh baby.
spikeymike
I was expecting it :p: duck and crispy pork :coma:

Omg :coma:

Latest

Trending

Trending