Reply 61
Much too late to join this thread :eek:
Emsy
hehe, yeah i always get called that. Only being ... friendly! hehe

Ems x
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*sheilds TOYLs eyes*
mangomaz
i think so... i only just found out today who blackhawk used to be. i wondered why id never seen any posts of hers before and then all of a sudden it was like *bam* 4000!
crap I thought I was at like 3,300 or something. Jesus. How did you work it out?
Reply 64
Emsy
Impressive thread! one thing that worries me ... accomodation costs and i would have to get a part time job to fund it ... which makes me want to stay at home and jump on the train to Manchester. I'm not spoilt, we're pretty poor ... i just do no go well with cusomer service or tills *runs*

Ems x

Oh I worked for Tescos!! :smile:

Rent is pretty much what Golden Maverick said, Bristol isn't overly expensive in the grand scheme of things. Think of London!
Reply 65
timeofyourlife
Why have you got a new account? To confuse us all?> :frown:

i think so... i only just found out today who blackhawk used to be. i wondered why id never seen any posts of hers before and then all of a sudden it was like *bam* 4000!
Reply 66
BlackHawk
someone was stalking me. Didn't you realise who I was? :redface:

"Don't you know who I am? " - In a loud posh voice.
timeofyourlife
"Don't you know who I am? " - In a loud posh voice.

:redface: hehe
Reply 68
BlackHawk
You'd probably be looking at £250 -£300 a month accomodation in Bristol

That seems like an okay amount. I wonder if i could pay it with part of a student loan .. and eat noodles or jam on toast (latest addiction) for the rest of my stay? *ponders*

Ems x
Reply 69
BlackHawk
crap I thought I was at like 3,300 or something. Jesus. How did you work it out?

lol i didnt really i cudnt remember wat it was wen i first saw u so i just said about how many posts u hav atm lol....
Reply 70
omg im benevolent!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesterday i was adored and respected heheheeeee... wow how a day can change so much...
mangomaz
lol i didnt really i cudnt remember wat it was wen i first saw u so i just said about how many posts u hav atm lol....
so you still haven't figured it out? muahahaha!! :cool:
Reply 72
timeofyourlife

Rent is pretty much what Golden Maverick said, Bristol isn't overly expensive in the grand scheme of things. Think of London!

i was a waitress once ... for 6 weeks and then my manager wanted me to go on the tills ... pssshh ... never went back. j/k i started college and wanted to concentrate on that ... honest! :smile:

Ems x
Emsy
That seems like an okay amount. I wonder if i could pay it with part of a student loan .. and eat noodles or jam on toast (latest addiction) for the rest of my stay? *ponders*

Ems x
asda is your friend.(8p noodles) And they home deliver :cool:
Reply 74
woop!
Reply 75
Emsy

Ems x

jam on toast is good. a nice combination is philadelphia on toast and then jam on top of that. mm.. kind of tangy with the conflicting sweet and savoury!
Reply 76
BlackHawk
asda is your friend.(8p noodles) And they home deliver :cool:

hehe cheers, :rolleyes:
timeofyourlife

I did :confused:
Must be my schizophrenia kicking in :wink:
Reply 78
BlackHawk
so you still haven't figured it out? muahahaha!! :cool:

figured out who u used to be? yeh i have! (although to be honest i have now forgotton... :redface: ) u said in some other thread i cant remmeber and i was like 'no way thats who blackhawk used to be!'
shall i change my username? im not being stalked but i do tend to use mangomaz for like everything...
Reply 79
mangomaz
jam on toast is good. a nice combination is philadelphia on toast and then jam on top of that. mm.. kind of tangy with the conflicting sweet and savoury!

Jam .. ON TOP? are you crazy! hehe ... i looked at the jar the other day ... 63% sugar !!!!!!! jesus ... random i know but my teeth feel like they're rotting.

Ems x

Latest