Reply 40
In the pub :biggrin:
Reply 41
boomboxes & dictionaries
oh, or boob avalanche

HA!
oh my god
new ambition
Bloody and screaming an oath to the dark gods atop a pile of the corpses of my fallen enemies.
Reply 43
I'd like to know that I'm dying
But nothing too painful like burning to death D:
Maybe drowning?
Saving private Ryan.
Reply 45
Massive cocktail of LSD E's and beer with a bunch of friends and takeaway. Dying during the best night of your life basically, ewnd on a high doing something completely stupid! :biggrin:
You mix acid with other drugs? Jesus Christ.
Reply 47
Scary thread :zomg:
err...I never really thought about a 'good' way to die.
As long as it's not a slow, degenerative process, I'm fine. Basically whatever happenes, it should be quick enough that you don't know you're going to die.
At the peak of some sort of epic victory
Curing AIDS and cancer simultaneously atop everest, screaming like a maniac and knowing you ARE THE MAN
titanomachy
Bloody and screaming an oath to the dark gods atop a pile of the corpses of my fallen enemies.

This

alternatively:
at a muse concert, whilst having sex with Robert Pattinson and eating cake (yes, all at the same time)
i'd love to die (somehow) , by getting by penis sucked by cheryl cole :biggrin:
Reply 51
Heroin overdose
Stabbing one's self 50 times.
Reply 53
I Give You The Gun And You Shoot Yourself You Homo
Reply 54
Well, in some hilarious unfortunate accident, because not only would it be unexpected and quick, but at least my family might get a laugh along with their grief. Something old school comedy, you know? Like, going along a road hanging out of the sun roof and you don't see the height limit bridge you're heading towards.

Or, something completely ridiculous, and I'd want it on my headstone too.

"Here lies Chase Me
Daughter, friend, psychopath
Passed cosily after getting trolleyed and passing out inside an industrial tumble dryer."
Reply 55
titanomachy
You mix acid with other drugs? Jesus Christ.

Never heard of Designer drugs?

2-ci 2cb DMT?
Shot at point blank range. That way you know what's coming so you get that unique, one-off experience of knowing beyond all doubt that THIS IS THE END. But still there won't be pain.

Or, as someone else said, something that includes Hypoxia - but I'm not keen on drowning so maybe from a shortage of oxygen in the room or something. Fun fun fun.
Reply 57
Chase Me
Well, in some hilarious unfortunate accident, because not only would it be unexpected and quick, but at least my family might get a laugh along with their grief. Something old school comedy, you know? Like, going along a road hanging out of the sun roof and you don't see the height limit bridge you're heading towards.

Or, something completely ridiculous, and I'd want it on my headstone too.

"Here lies Chase Me
Daughter, friend, psychopath
Passed cosily after getting trolleyed and passing out inside an industrial tumble dryer."

this... just something which will make people smile as much as death *can* make people smile. :smile:
Reply 58
stabbed by a 13yr old in london
inksplodge
...I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep. :frown:

i agree thats the best way to go:yes: I rather die like that then die in a painful circumstances like a plan crash or a pile up on the motorway etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending