The Student Room Group

F.R.I.E.N.D.S trivia game

Scroll to see replies

What is Monica's billionaire boyfriends name?
I'll revise my question, seeing as I don't think we actually know all their middle names. What's Chandlers?
What is Joey's real life name?
Reply 123
Student#1
When ross gets a job at xxxx university, he tries to get over his fear, by using an accent.

What accent was this? And when rachel finds him faking his accent, she use an accent too. What accent did she fake?

Indian...
yes yes it is berry berry hot this time of year
The Stig
What is Monica's billionaire boyfriends name?

Pete Becker
Reply 125
Cynical Optimist
His is British, hers Indian i think.

Correct.

When monica and chandler hosted thanksgiving, ross and joey couldn't make it, because...?
Cynical Optimist
I'll revise my question, seeing as I don't think we actually know all their middle names. What's Chandlers?

Muriel
Sephirona
What is Joey's real life name?

Matt Le Blanc
Reply 128
Cynical Optimist

Muriel
Student#1
Correct.

When monica and chandler hosted thanksgiving, ross and joey couldn't make it, because...?

They went to a basketball game.
Reply 130
kamsha
Indian...
yes yes it is berry berry hot this time of year

... in bombay :p:
Student#1
Correct.

they were at a hockey game. (the girls were at a beauty pageant for Emma :wink: )
Reply 132
The Stig
They went to a basketball game.

No, it's hockey.
What is the name of Phoebe's over-excitable boyfriend?
Reply 134
Joey's sister became pregnant in one episode. The guy who got her pregnant is in a band. What is the name and genre of it?
What odd ingredient does Rachel put in her trifle, because someone glued the cookbook pages together?
Reply 136
Student#1

they went to the knicks game

how did monica and chandler know that they went?
How did chandler spend his thanksgiving with his parents?
Student#1
No, it's hockey.

Hence why they stay for 'one more fight' :wink:
Joey's sister became pregnant in one episode. The guy who got her pregnant is in a band. What is the name and genre of it?

Numb Nuts?

Quick Reply

Latest