The Student Room Group

Are thick eyebrows on girls attractive?

Like brooke shields before she got them plucked. and im talking about those kind of eyebrows...not unibrows.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I really like Keira Knightley's eyebrows and last time I checked, she def did not pluck them.
Reply 2
Denise Richards :love:
Reply 3
Anonymous
Like brooke shields before she got them plucked. and im talking about those kind of eyebrows...not unibrows.

Personally? Yes.

Edit: Case-in-point.
They can be as long as they suit the girl's face, I think. Most people look better if they pluck their eyebrows a little bit to give them shape, but that doesn't mean reducing them to a single-file line of hairs, in my opinion!
On some people I think they look so hot. Not on my though unfortunately :frown:
For some people yes, for some people no.

/thread
Penelope Cruz has relatively thick ones....and shes damn hot.......as long as they aren't thicker than mine its all c00l.
Reply 8
Only if I'm the feminine lesbian, looking for a butch one

:h:
Yes, imo. But yeah I'm also a girl...
Reply 10
The only time I pay attention to eyebrows are when they're too thin/practically non existent. So so not a good look.

Otherwise I don't really notice.

Profesh

[offtopic]

Haha, I don't know why but I've never really paid attention to your avatar properly before. Cute! :yep:

[/offtopic]
Reply 11
ooze
[offtopic]

Haha, I don't know why but I've never really paid attention to your avatar properly before. Cute! :yep:

[/offtopic]

It's a self-caricature I drew in 2004, arguably as relevant today.
I hate thick eyebrows on a woman. It just makes me cringe.

I was however, born with naturally (and relatively) thin and pleasantly shaped eyebrows, so I'm probably biased.
thin ones are awful!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of school days. Luckly i never followed the single line fashion therefore not drawing them back on now!!
Reply 14
teshla^^
Penelope Cruz has relatively thick ones....and shes damn hot.......as long as they aren't thicker than mine its all c00l.

Is it just me...but I don't find Penelope Cruz's eyebrows to be thick...neither Denise Richard's...although Denise's are quite dark for a blonde.
Reply 15
I like them. Eyebrows are important, they frame your eyes... I am partial to Keira Knightley/Rachel Weisz/Julia Stiles/Natalie Portman eyebrows. I think the aforementioned all got them right.
Reply 16
:erm: I should say it's nice natural but I don't think it's nice.

Spoiler

This eyebrows are definitely more attractive than thin ones. They look very soft as opposed to thin ones, which imo make girls look quite cold.

Edit: and as so many people have mentioned keira knightley, an illustration...

Reply 18
BeesKnees
This eyebrows are definitely more attractive than thin ones. They look very soft as opposed to thin ones, which imo make girls look quite cold.

Edit: and as so many people have mentioned keira knightley, an illustration...

the second version makes her look like a witch or a young Meryl Streep. Not that I'm comparing Streep to a witch lol. Just saying. Thick eyebrows are nicer.
Reply 19
If they're like Denise Richards', then yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending