The Student Room Group

Are thick eyebrows on girls attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Camilla Belle.
Reply 21
I prefer thick to thin. They just look better. Thin ones can make your face look quite stern.
Reply 22
I love a thick but neat brow. Emma Watson is a great example.
(but obviously I'm a girl)
Reply 23
I always dreamt of having Brezhnev's daughter in my bed...
Reply 24
Coy Girl
I love a thick but neat brow. Emma Watson is a great example.
(but obviously I'm a girl)

Oh please not Emma Watson's eyebrows. She's a pretty girl but her eyebrows... deary me. They should be given a credit in the HP films, with all the overacting they do. I don't mind Emma, but she's one person I think I'd like more with tweezers.
Reply 25
So long as they're not wild, then thicker ones are SO much nicer as they frame your face. As already said: Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Penelope Cruz, Emma Watson (although hers sometimes look a bit weird) etc.

But obviously on particular girls, some might look better with thin eyebrows.

And also I'm a girl, so not a guy's opinion obviously.
Reply 26
Not really to be honest.
izoar
I always dreamt of having Brezhnev's daughter in my bed...

Hahaha! The epitome of thick eyebrows indeed. :biggrin:
Reply 28
Dijobla
Oh please not Emma Watson's eyebrows. She's a pretty girl but her eyebrows... deary me. They should be given a credit in the HP films, with all the overacting they do.

I haven't seen the Harry Potter films, I'm just going by pictures I've seen of her at Chanel parties and similar.
Nah, not especially.
If you are blonde but have dark eyebrows they should be plucked (hope you're reading, Billie Piper). Also there is a happy medium between a unibrow and almost non-existent. Whenever plucked eyebrows are mentioned everyone always thinks of people who have overdone it. They can be nicely shaped like this:
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2141160/Eyebrow2close-main_Full.jpg
Thick eyebrows = best eyebrows!

:biggrin:
I think thicker eyebrows do a better job of framing the face. I hate very thin eyebrows, to the point where they're really just wisps of hair that can barely be detected on the face.
Reply 33
They look like slugs above her eyes.
Reply 34
I have thick eyebrows. When they were really thin my face looked odd :biggrin:
Beyonce's eyebrows are yummy!
Reply 36
Brunettes shouldn't, blondes with thick brown eyebrows might want to
Bebbs
Only if I'm the feminine lesbian, looking for a butch one

:h:

OMG You have made my day!
thick!!
Reply 39
On some,but not all women can pull it off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending