The Student Room Group

Are thick eyebrows on girls attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

Who is that on the right? Someone that beautiful should be put in a zoo.
Reply 41
Gimothy
Who is that on the right? Someone that beautiful should be put in a zoo.

A former classmate, who read English at Oxford from 2005 to 2008. She's like Rachel Weisz Mk. II.
Reply 42
Profesh
A former classmate, who read English at Oxford from 2005 to 2008. She's like Rachel Weisz Mk. II.

She struck me as a prettier version of Mischa Barton. Though the mouth is very similar to Weisz.
Reply 43
Gimothy
She struck me as a prettier version of Mischa Barton. Though the mouth is very similar to Weisz.

Hm. She's always reminded me of a less vampish Liz Hurley, but that's actually quite apt.

I shared a sixth-form with her, and another girl (recently graduated with a First in English from Cambridge) who was the spitting-image of Vivien Leigh. Needless to say that as peer-groups go, mine was exceptionally demoralising.
Reply 44
Profesh
Hm. She's always reminded me of a less vampish Liz Hurley, but that's actually quite apt.

I shared a sixth-form with her, and another girl (recently graduated with a First in English from Cambridge) who was the spitting-image of Vivien Leigh. Needless to say that as peer-groups go, mine was exceptionally demoralising.

I'm glad I didn't study with all of these glamourous people!
Reply 45
motherofpearl
Hahaha! The epitome of thick eyebrows indeed. :biggrin:

Can you believe it?!
I got a TSR warning because of my "AGAINST TSR RULES!!" post. lol.
Reply 46

:smile: Have to admit i was hooked when i saw Opps...lol

...what happened to her eye brows :s-smilie:
I don't pluck my eyebrows but they are naturally perfect .
izoar
Can you believe it?!
I got a TSR warning because of my "AGAINST TSR RULES!!" post. lol.

What? I don't get it? Because you mentioned Leonid Brezhnev?
Reply 49
i like mine. it gives character :smile:

who wants to look like vicky pollard

:biggrin:
bansheeee*
I don't pluck my eyebrows but they are naturally perfect .

oooh...lucky you! :smile:

mine are thick & still need regular pruning / taming. *sigh*

personally, i hate the stick thin, barely there type of brows. but tops on my "eeewww" list is the kind that involves actually getting rid of the natural brows & tattoo the brow instead. :eyeball:
My eyebrows are quite thick but I keep them tidy and they do have a sort of natural shape. I think they suit my face better because when i was younger I plucked them into oblivion and they looked horrible!

If there's one thing that I think ruins a woman's face, it's really thin, obviously plucked eyebrows. They just make her whole face look fake or something. Especially when she has really dark eyebrows. *shudder*
Mine are probably too thick but I do tidy them up and make sure they're vaguely neat looking. I'm too scared to pluck them further though!
Reply 53
I think they look so much better than thin eyebrows...
These > Brooke Shields and Keira Knightly tbh.
Reply 55
Danm2501
These > Brooke Shields and Keira Knightly tbh.

I seriously hate that frickin video. It scares the crap out of me. Cadburys took it too far, TOO FAR, I tell you. A glass and a half full too far. Bring back the drumming gorilla with the original Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" soundtrack. Best.Advert.Ever.
Dijobla
I seriously hate that frickin video. It scares the crap out of me. Cadburys took it too far, TOO FAR, I tell you. A glass and a half full too far. Bring back the drumming gorilla with the original Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" soundtrack. Best.Advert.Ever.

An ex pupil from my old school came up with the gorillia ad :smile:
Reply 57
I have thicker eyebrows (ie not the thin line some girls have), however, I get them threadded so they have a nice arched shape. Thicker unkempt eyebrows = gross.
I have naturally very thick eyebrows and their black. People have said why don't I get my brows plucked?(especially when I was in school) because it would look better, few years ago those comments made me feel uncomfortable. But I now I feel happy with my brows because I would feel weird with thinner ones, it wouldn't be me:smile:, plus I don't like the hassle of plucking. I just keep them tidy with a brow brush. One thing that I would have liked is more shape though because they have a slight arch, my sister has thick ones too but she has a higher arch then me.

Im used to seeing thick eyebrows because alot of my female family members have them. But some of my younger cousins pluck theirs.

I think thin or thick it depends on the face & they could be all nice but most people look best with their natural brow shape.

I think there are beautiful women out there with thick brows, Camilla Belle, Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Brooke Shields, Elizabeth Taylor.
(edited 11 years ago)
I personally think Audrey Hepburn had gorgeous eyebrows. Thin eyebrows look a bit weird.

Quick Reply

Latest