The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bateman
It was a joke, this union won't have many churches, i know what church and state seperation means.

OIC.
Hilarious :p:
Remember guys, being an armchair general is now worse than thinking misogynists are fair.
Bateman
Where you not there when this happend ?

1. you government is an Iranian proxy.
2. The majority of Iraqis are uneducated and listen to what their religious leaders tell them.
3. The shi'ites of Iraq already love Iran
4. like you said, 40% of iraqis, 40% is less than half.:rolleyes:
5. Syria and lebonan don't have any conflicts, they are also Iranian Proxies.
6. wtf do you think an islamic union would mean? It would mean islamic countries could improve relations by increasing economically activity. It wouldn't mean forming a new country :rolleyes:
7. WTF are you on about saudis population revolting if saudi arabia cooporates with Iran? you know nothing about the middle east, if it carries on at this rate, the saudis will revolt against their own government.

The arabic countries are all puppets and cowards. The arabic people are begining to open their eyes, and soon, you will see jordanians, egyptians and saudis revolting against their puppet governments.

You know I said I'd leave this but I can't. You'r spouting utter crap.

1. You're right our government is an Iranian proxy, it's also hugely unpopular with most of the population for cooperating with America and Iran. Please don't think that the Shiites of Iraq love your country simply because you're also Shiites, they can still see right through your intentions.

2. That's funny, it's almost as funny as how the majority of the Iranian population can be ever so populated yet still stupid enough to follow your Ayatollah, a religious leader. I think you just described Iran there, bud.

3. No they don't. Unless that demonstration had 11 million people present, it doesn't prove anything.

4. Yes and believe it or not, for a country to be stable you cannot have 40% of that country revolting.

5. Well done, you're simplified a complex issue. The situation between Syria and Lebanon has always been tense, if you knew anything, you would know that at the very least. The Lebanese government is not a proxy for a single party per se and the Syrians tend to care only for themselves silly boy.

6. Even if it were a purely economic union, which it would never be, it still wouldn't be allowed.

7. The Saudi population are a fundamentalist people by anyone's standards. If it wasn't for a country that received military backing from America and military assistance from America, there would be an Al-Qaeda revolution within a day. Don't profess to understand the region if you don't even know something as fundamental as that please. That really is a given.
Reply 83
Oddjob39A
nationalism is abhorrent in any form, pan-nationalism even more so.

I know and, excuse me if it sounds like I'm just 'pulling this out of my arse' here, why don't we create something whereby every human being on the planet stands to gain irregardless of creed, nationality, gender or race? Why the ******* hell do you have to base these kind of things on such arbitrary and fleeting things as a line on a map or some 'religious' doctrination?

Go tell that to the EU then which refuses membership to non-European nations just because they would hinder their economy.

Stop preaching what your country (presuming you are from an European country) does not practice.
Reply 84
caroline147
Deliberately establishing an Islamic state would result in increased secularity of the state?
:eyeball:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

I think the numpty meant the literal Christian Church.
Reply 85
NoHands
well, how nuclear power will offer protection i dunno. if the us, uk, or china or even the uk invades any of those countries, i highly doubt pakistan would retailate with nukes. they have what? 2 nukes? how many has china got? a bizzillion.

lol Random fact but pakistan got nukes from China apparantly as a balance to Indian nukes.
Reply 86
No-one has dwelved on this fact - should this plan go ahead - I doubt it will start off with so many countries - then imagine the US and Israels task will become so easy.

They wont have to invade one country at a time, just invade the entire area and use media propaganda (nearly all of world media run by Jews) to portray the region as a terrorist threat, then after hundreds of thousands of people have died, sign up a treaty with a rogue pro-us-isreali government for discounted oil.
Reply 87
The names of these countries are too confusing. I propose a simpler system. We officially rename them Muslim Country 1, Muslim Country 2...
reems23
I think the numpty meant the literal Christian Church.

It seems so :rolleyes:
The video in your sig is excellent, by the way :biggrin:
Reply 89
Bismarck
Yes there is. You can't have one state that's based on two mutually exclusive foundations.

Yes you can. You do not need to have the same law throughout the Union, as long as the economic laws and regulations are the same.

In UK euthenaisia is considered murder and in Switzerland it is not murder. In Holland drugs are legal which would be illegal in the UK.

All three are part of the EU

So please do not confuse the idea.
Reply 90
Bismarck
Care to learn some Politics or History? :confused:

I think you are the one who needs lesson in politics and history.
Reply 91
caroline147

:h:
Watching it makes me happy.
Reply 92
Bismarck
Pakistan got its nuclear plans from North Korea...

Errr, are you sure? North Korea only recently got nukes correct? Pakistan had nukes since 90s.
Reply 93
Pakistan got it's nukes from me.

My God. Islam really makes you yearn for the simpler days, huh?
Reply 94
Bismarck
Care to learn some Politics or History? :confused:

That seems harsh
Reply 96
caroline147

Oh and :five: on the sub, when did that happen?
:biggrin:
Reply 97
Bismarck
The problem with your analysis is that you're far less educated than the Iraqis. So if they're incapable of thinking for themselves, you're even less capable of thinking for them.

Neither Syria nor Lebanon are ran by Iran. Syria is more heavily influenced by Iran since it depends on Iranian funding, but it doesn't jump when Iran tells it to jump. The Shi'a parts of Lebanon might be heavily influenced by Iran, but most of Lebanon is not Shi'a. There is also massive resentment in Lebanon over the Syrian occupation of the place and the continued presence of Syrian intelligence services. Only someone with a great deal of education could make the ultra-simplistic claims that you made.

Neither syria or lebonan are ran by Iran :rofl: Like i said this union would be more important than mere resentments.

Also, the iraqis aren't educated, the same way the pakistinaians or afghans aren't and the same way Iranians weren't pre 1979.
Reply 98
Bismarck
Thanks for the great come back. Are you going to say "and you" or "your mom" in your next response?

You chose to ignore the logical response and picked out the one in which I am giving you a piece of your own medicine.

You truly are selective in which posts to quote. :smile:
reems23
Oh and :five: on the sub, when did that happen?
:biggrin:

:five:
Erm...a couple of days ago? I have the worst memory :h:
It was sometime this week, anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending