The Student Room Group

Flirty, dirty texts etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
***amy***
umm why would she say that?! I'd say it was pretty obvious. You can add "in my bed" if she's stupid and might not get the hint.. :p: or add naked if you think she REALLY won't get it.

If she's your girlfriend, dirty stuff won't go down badly... just start easy so she's not shocked and doesn't think one of your mates nicked your phone..

Off-topic, but you've just cropped up in two of my three subscribed threads. Are you stalking me? :eyeball: :p:
teenageclay
I generally like texting properly xD I dunno why, I just use grammar anyways, not good grammar, but grammar nonetheless xD
Umm well how should I kinda bring it round d'ya think?
Just leave like conversation for a bit, and just kinda do it out of the blue?

God I don't know! How do you normally text her? Like all the time about random crap that you're up to, or just to arrange something, or just to chat?

Try thinking about what you want to say, get the general idea of the scene played out in your head and then look for an opportunity in your regular texts to kind of switch over to it. clothes is a good one, if she mentions what she's wearing you can either say you like her in that, or imagine her in it as you're doing such and such. Just texting her out of the blue is fine, she'd probably appreciate knowing that you're thinking about her, but it tends to work better for more aggressively sexual stuff, maybe not a good idea until you get more comfortable with the whole thing.

Tell you what, give me her number and i'll get back to you later and tell you what gets her hot.
Davezk
Game Over

Better luck next time.
Reply 23
Davezk
Spot the irony.

HAhaha ;D
Reply 24
just subscribing :smile:
Reply 25
***amy***
umm why would she say that?! I'd say it was pretty obvious

Yeah it's obvious what you're implying. It depends who you're texting though. If it's someone you're not actually going out with but fancy, they might want to put you to the test and keep you on your toes regardless of whether it's mutual or not.
Reply 26
titanomachy
Better luck next time.

0h wEll,
Lol kk well ty xD good advice, got an idea of what to say, now it's all a matter of when the situation arises xD I'm pretty good with words though so once we get there it shouldn't be hard.
And we are goin' out and she is a bit kinky, so hopefully nothin' will put her off too much xD
Don't use smilies in your texts.
Hmm lol but smilies say so much!!! xD
But aye I know what you mean, gotta make it kinda seriousness and all that I guess
Reply 30
Text her this:

"Hey girl u r so hot i wanna get sweaty wid u en then wanna cover u in honey and then wipped creme an then lick it off but not before i av poored chocolate over u too an then i will dip u in maple syrup an then i will chew ur neck an then i will squeeze ur thigh an then i will touch u an then u will luv it an then i will make u sweaty an then u will be eetin strawberrys an then ur hot"
Psycho
Text her this:

"Hey girl u r so hot i wanna get sweaty wid u en then wanna cover u in honey and then wipped creme an then lick it off but not before i av poored chocolate over u too an then i will dip u in maple syrup an then i will chew ur neck an then i will squeeze ur thigh an then i will touch u an then u will luv it an then i will make u sweaty an then u will be eetin strawberrys an then ur hot"

You shouldn't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day.

And you shouldn't speak to women, because you're psychotic and scary.
Psycho
Text her this:

Hmmm maybe not that?
Bit too forward and too much like a rejected sex novel?
OP, give me a little bit of info about your girl and what she likes, and i'll bash something out, then all of the sex crazed harpies on TSR can pick it apart and give you an indication of what girls actually like.
Reply 34
My twisted sense of humour is lost on TSR.
Psycho

Hopefully it won't get abducted by a trio of swarthy Spaniards and forced to perform hideous oral acts on them before being left, bloodied and battered, to die in a ditch somewhere.

Because then we'd all have to endure it being plastered across the front page of the tabloids for the next six months, and frankly it's annoying enough just seeing it here.
Psycho

If it's any consolation, I thought you were joking.
titanomachy
OP, give me a little bit of info about your girl and what she likes, and i'll bash something out, then all of the sex crazed harpies on TSR can pick it apart and give you an indication of what girls actually like.

Hmm on that I think I should kinda come up with it myself tbh, I just need to think of a way to bring it about into conversation, gonna attempt it tonight I think xd
But thanks for the advice ^^
Reply 38
Davezk
Yeah it's obvious what you're implying. It depends who you're texting though. If it's someone you're not actually going out with but fancy, they might want to put you to the test and keep you on your toes regardless of whether it's mutual or not.

Yes, but he's talking about texting his girlfriend.
Reply 39
Slice
Off-topic, but you've just cropped up in two of my three subscribed threads. Are you stalking me? :eyeball: :p:

definitely :o:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending