The Student Room Group

Flirty, dirty texts etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
tropical-twist3
If it's any consolation, I thought you were joking.

Thank you. Aren't we secret lovers?
teenageclay
Hmm on that I think I should kinda come up with it myself tbh, I just need to think of a way to bring it about into conversation, gonna attempt it tonight I think xd
But thanks for the advice ^^

Suit yourself, but you're missing out. I actually impregnated a woman by text, this one time.

I gave her an abortion on facebook though.
Reply 42
Psycho
Text her this:

"Hey girl u r so hot i wanna get sweaty wid u en then wanna cover u in honey and then wipped creme an then lick it off but not before i av poored chocolate over u too an then i will dip u in maple syrup an then i will chew ur neck an then i will squeeze ur thigh an then i will touch u an then u will luv it an then i will make u sweaty an then u will be eetin strawberrys an then ur hot"

I'm not gonna lie..thats one of the most beautiful and romantic things I've ever read....
Psycho
Thank you. Aren't we secret lovers?

Ssssssshhh! that chocolate, maple syrup and strawberry night of passion "never happened"....:wink:
Reply 44
tropical-twist3
Ssssssshhh! that chocolate, maple syrup and strawberry night of passion "never happened"....:wink:

Oh yeah babe. I'll keep our personal texts to myself next time :wink:
Reply 45
kNOB
Solid second post, alwyg, keep up the good work.
titanomachy
Solid second post, alwyg, keep up the good work.

:rofl:
Hmmm well I'm just gonna go for it, ty titan for the advice though ^^ I guess confidence is a good thing huh? xD
Yeah, a massive willy doesn't hurt either.

Well, actually....
This is a very interesting thread. Subscribed. :smile:
teshla^^
Caress her mind...just use some sexual words nothing chavtastic or vulgar,basically you just want her to imagine what your texting her...so the more adjectives the better....

Awh yes. Do that.
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xDxD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD like sooo many times
tayalouise
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xDxD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD like sooo many times

Damnit i'm getting a hard on
Reply 54
Psycho
Text her this:

"Hey girl u r so hot i wanna get sweaty wid u en then wanna cover u in honey and then wipped creme an then lick it off but not before i av poored chocolate over u too an then i will dip u in maple syrup an then i will chew ur neck an then i will squeeze ur thigh an then i will touch u an then u will luv it an then i will make u sweaty an then u will be eetin strawberrys an then ur hot"

Wow, 'an then' what will you do?

What girl could not find that a turn on? Well maybe not one who can actually spell.
Reply 55
Psycho
Text her this:

I'm very aroused.
Reply 56
"I wish I could be your tampon so I could be in you more often."
LOL at this thread. Reminds me of the time I accidentally sent a text to my mom that was meant to go to a girl I was pretending to see to wind up my friend (it was his ex girlfriend). So the text sex was a complete joke, but when I tried to explain it to her she obviously didn't believe me.

Karma exists. Clearly.
Reply 58
titanomachy
Yeah, a massive willy doesn't hurt either.

Well, actually....

Haha ;D
Rosaaa
Haha ;D

fit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending