The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Is there any way to photograph the work and print it at A2 size? If not then I'd say get a larger portfolio, it will look more professional than taking rolled up work.
Reply 2
Perhaps all your work on A1 might look very professional. The white space isn't wasted, it brings attention to the work, and also makes you look very confident about your work. I also think it makes it look very tidy. That is just my opinion though.
Reply 3
Take a photograph and mount it.

Never roll work up it ruins it lol
Reply 4
whatever you do don't get an A1 port folio. It will be very heavy and break on your way home (ok it probably won't, thats just what happened to me.)
So that is an option. If you've got a fairly high resolution camera then photograph it and get it down to your local print makers.
Reply 5
I got an A1 in the end. And it seemed OK at the interview. I have no idea how the interview went actually.
It didn't break, but it did kill my back. But oh well, i think the work looked well presented and i'll be doing it all again on Tuesday.

Thank you all for the opinions, they helped and i'm glad i didn't roll anything up.
Reply 6
SteelApathy
I got an A1 in the end. And it seemed OK at the interview. I have no idea how the interview went actually.
It didn't break, but it did kill my back. But oh well, i think the work looked well presented and i'll be doing it all again on Tuesday.

Thank you all for the opinions, they helped and i'm glad i didn't roll anything up.

:smile: Good luck!
Reply 7
Just in case you wondered, i got an offer :smile:
Reply 8
SteelApathy
Just in case you wondered, i got an offer :smile:

:smile: aw congratulations, well done! I'm guessing it has taken a lot of pressure off you :smile: enjoy it!
Reply 9
Yep. I can withdraw all my other route A's now as i have been accepted for my 2nd choice. Just 1 route B to go now.
Reply 10
Ohh congratz, offer where?
Reply 11
Winchester School of Art.
Reply 12
Oh well done thats great!

Latest