The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I usually either doodle if we can't get away with talking.

Lessons are normally General Studies, but now I have given up going to them :p:
Reply 2
Colour in the spaces in letters on sheets (like the inside of the a's, e's etc)
Reply 3
Sleep zzzzzzzzz
Reply 4
sleep lol or talk to my friends.
I just scribble my signature all over the page.
Reply 6
Tap, a lot.
Much to the annoyance of the teacher.
Reply 7
Scribble
Reply 8
im so academic
Seriously, we all had it - a lesson where you just wish time would hurry up. But what things do you do to pass the time?

Dream, and pretend I was somewhere else :smile:
Reply 9
if I'm really bored I usually just go and grab a cup of coffee from the common room or something... if I'm feeling generous I might get some for the teacher/mates!

if you've switched off in a lesson, then there's no point in carrying on if you're not going to switch back on... most of my teachers appreciate this fact, coffee usually gets everyone in the mood :smile:
fran.ha

Hah, yes. :biggrin:
Doodling, throwing things, sending notes to my friend who's sat next to me, pretend I have a dentist appointment (it's believable since I have plenty), drawing pictures - we have a game, or just getting on with work and not paying attention to the teacher.
Dream about getting into oxbridge because that'll get me there.....................................................................
Reply 12
fran.ha

Did this in almost every paper of my mocks :smile:
Remember the digits of pi.
Reply 14
Doodle

AJxx

:coma:
Every lesson it like this. :p:
I talk, even if I can't get away with it :biggrin:
Reply 17
I draw :biggrin: .. think about what I'm going to do that evening (usually this kind of lessons we have on fridays).. talk to whoever is sitting next to me.. text my friends.. lots of things :biggrin: .. If we are allowed to use laptop - my problem is solved :biggrin:
Think about everyone else in the class and their sex lives.
I know it's wierd.
Talk
Go on Facebook via phone
Text people