The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
just go to the cigarette counter and ask them which cheap brand is most popular...its not exactly difficult!
Reply 41
Next time you or a mate goes on holiday, get them to get to a couple of thousand marlboro lights from duty free. That's much cheaper.

Although I like them better when tax is paid on them, it makes it morally justifyable.
Reply 42
Annie72
Windsor Blue are, in my opinion, rough and they hurt my throat....dont know about Pall Mall so cant comment on them. I smoke Rothmans Royals which are £4.64 for 20 and £5.57 for 24.

I said they were cheap, not that they were decent :p: I agree tbh, they are pretty rank...but cheap is what the OP asked for.
Reply 43
Bagration
This.

Get some flavoured rolling paper, too. And don't use a roach or a filter :biggrin:

Liquorice rizlas :coma:
burninginme
I made a post on here a couple of weeks ago, and upon the suggestion from a few people that JPS cigarettes are the way forward in terms of saving money, I decided to give them a try. I brought a pack of JPS Blues and I have to say they are the worst cigarettes I've ever smoked. They burn rediculously quickly, they taste somewhat chemically (I know that's a bit of a contradiction, but the taste is just not nice), and they are generally just unpleasent cigarettes, even the physical quality of them is poor. They are rediculously short too.

So, can anyone suggest a budget brand that has a resonable taste and slow burning? Marlboro Lights is my favourite cigarette, but I can't really afford them any more.

Cheers.

Winsor blues aren't bad they cost about £2.20.... If you're on a low buget you might consider rollies. Amber leaf bacci comes with free papers, cost only £2.50 and you can make like 30 from one box. hope this helps
Reply 45
Thud
Liquorice rizlas :coma:

Eww that makes me feel sick :frown:

Anyway, like most other people said, roll-ups. Mayfair is quite cheap I think?
Reply 46
richmonds are a good shout, prefer the king size ones over superkings though.
they are getting more expensive for some reason which is a shame as i smoke them out of choice :p:
other than that rollies are the way to go
Reply 47
High horse. Try getting off it.

Latest

Trending

Trending