The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I took singing lessons for four years and have me a Grade 5 theory cert :biggrin:
I can also play the clarinet, recorder and piano a bit.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Forsaken
Haha! I'm a second year but I'm redoing my first year...I took the mantra "You don't need to do anything in your first year" far, far too literally :o: Maths w/Economics student. I doubt you know me, I'm a hermit ^_^

I used to play keyboard and drums, but sadly let that drop. And I like singing, though you wouldn't call me a singer :p: I'd call myself a "musical person" though. What do you play?

You never know...your name be? How are the first year lecturers this time? I hear you don't have Holland?
Reply 22
loooooooooool that was ownage. The 2 boys at the left found it quite funny. The woman studying the PhD in Film studies, probably didn't even know what was going on. But that guy in the middle was so hacked off, I think he wanted to cry. Tough luck exeter, it was really that Trimble girl on the oxford team that won it for them.
Reply 23
The woman studying the PhD in Film Studies actually did most of the work getting Exeter to that round :smile:. Which is why I was very surprised at her performance as she had been excellent up until then.
Reply 24
Wish I could play piano :frown:

Sephrenia
You never know...your name be? How are the first year lecturers this time? I hear you don't have Holland?

My name be Sarah ^_^

First year lecturers are ok. No we don't have Holland, so I'm intrigued as to what tomorrow's paper will be like. Intrigued and very, very afraid! But me + exam stress = terror anyway :p:
I'm keen on classical music, and I also have a mathematical mind.

In fact I wish I had taken Maths.
But that's probably just the effects of exam week talking.
Forsaken
Wish I could play piano :frown:

My name be Sarah ^_^

First year lecturers are ok. No we don't have Holland, so I'm intrigued as to what tomorrow's paper will be like. Intrigued and very, very afraid! But me + exam stress = terror anyway :p:

I know lots of Sarahs in maths :p: and that is so true. I got 38% on Hollands paper last year :p: In fact Thuburns paper was my highest mark :p: Tomorrow and Sat is gonna be fun =| Haven't started revising yet...

Latest

Trending

Trending