The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Firstly because they can handle drink better than most girls (I've found anyway).

Secondly because if they are drunk, they can't sufficiently take advantage of girls being drunk. Which would be a real shame.

Thirdly, perhaps a lot of them don't want to make idiots out of themselves, where as most girls don't seem to care.
Umad?
yes the gay ass clubs...lol

LOL................:sigh:
Reply 42
lodzinski
I'm sorry what? i'm usually SMASHED in a club lol. also it's often because clubs are v. expensive, and you have to be sober to get in, so unless you are a lightweight, its a PITA to get drunk :frown:

i always drink before i get to a club :awesome:

my favourite club has always let me in when i'm obviously drunk, here are three seperate occasions:
1. i fell out of the taxi dropping me off at the club
2. i walked into the door of the club but luckily my favourite bouncer caught me before i bounced back :h:
3. i gave them my credit card as ID and then couldn't understand what the problem was luckily again my favourtie bouncer sorted me out

i dread the time when my number one bouncer isn't there :lolwut: it will be horrendous coz i love him, he lets me in for free lots too :love:

and yeah guys and girls are pretty even with drinking but guys generally sober up whereas girls tend to keep spending money on drinks :yep:
Reply 43
Veil of Maya
Who the bloody hell would pay that for a vodka red bull... it's something like £2 at the nightclub I go to... and thats for a double :confused:

This was a double too, but yeh.

That was the actual price. It was like £4 something for a single.

This is in quite an expensive club in Oxford.

Yeh, I bought a bottle of beer instead-cost me £3.10.

I didn"t get drunk at all really, and I"m a complete lightweight and don"t drink that often. But to get in and then get not drunk cost me like £15.

Peace x
They are all sexual predators.
bj_945

I didn"t get drunk at all really, and I"m a complete lightweight and don"t drink that often. But to get in and then get not drunk cost me like £15.

Peace x

Holy ****... I have a warped view of prices then :biggrin:
Reply 46
well i dont enjoy clubbing if im not drunk......if my parent give me loads of money i buy a whole bottle of moet and drink it if not i buy a whole bottle of wine and drink it!!! so yea i do drink a lot in clubs
Reply 47
kayzy
i always drink before i get to a club :awesome:

my favourite club has always let me in when i'm obviously drunk, here are three seperate occasions:
1. i fell out of the taxi dropping me off at the club
2. i walked into the door of the club but luckily my favourite bouncer caught me before i bounced back :h:
3. i gave them my credit card as ID and then couldn't understand what the problem was luckily again my favourtie bouncer sorted me out

i dread the time when my number one bouncer isn't there :lolwut: it will be horrendous coz i love him, he lets me in for free lots too :love:

and yeah guys and girls are pretty even with drinking but guys generally sober up whereas girls tend to keep spending money on drinks :yep:

one day your favourite bouncer is going to ask you for a special favour
Reply 48
Umad?
yes the gay ass clubs...lol

Are you mad? Only crap chain clubs like Syndicate or Oceana are hard-ish to get into when under 18. Any decent club that plays decent music it's fairly easy to get in.
Reply 49
bj_945

Peace x

this is why i drove mate. spent £8 the enitre night... this saturday will be cheap though dont worry! (on that note, bring a fiver for the co op booze trip...)
Reply 50
dougiemacs
this is why i drove mate. spent £8 the enitre night... this saturday will be cheap though dont worry! (on that note, bring a fiver for the co op booze trip...)

lol, I was wondering if you"d see:rolleyes:

Yeh ok will do, is that on saturday, the co-op, or friday?
Reply 51
bj_945
lol, I was wondering if you"d see:rolleyes:

Yeh ok will do, is that on saturday, the co-op, or friday?

saturday. or i guess friday would work too if u gave the money to dan. or tomorrow even. whatever. but yeh should get £100+ if everyone pays. which will never happen of course, but yeh.... oh god i cant wait.

Latest

Trending

Trending